Jump to content

Dr Who?

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    12050
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dr Who?

  1. Take a look at April and I would expect 2/3 wins!
  2. I think they will get something tomorrow, but they are a strange side.... Bit like us! Bring on the Chelsea...... .... Bad time for a break again, like our last 3-1 home win!
  3. 8 games, 9 points and safe. I think 7 points will do it. I was expecting that 3-1 to be around the other way.... A very proud Saint!
  4. No just worked his socks off!
  5. Why is everyone worried? I thought it was 3-2 for a second!
  6. We are staying up, say we are staying up.
  7. At home Cardiff 2-2 13th March 2007. Well that kept me busy.
  8. What Suarez done?
  9. A very big 35 minutes!
  10. I hope the players have a little more faith than us. I am going for 3-3
  11. Dominated, should have had 3/4 goals and go in 2-1
  12. Blimey..... You just do not know what you are going to get next from this lot!
  13. We could be made to pay for these misses. Afternoon fellow saints!
  14. Yep I prefer footballers that want to play. He might be back on a Saints shirt next season, but I hope not as it means we will be in the championship.
  15. We can recall them IF needed.
  16. It got me thinking today when I saw the fixture Sunderland v Norwich, as one of the first cup finals I remember watching back in 1985 (league cup final) great memories of being at my grandparents and with not a care in the world at the age of 10. 28 years ago. Now the first cup final I was aware of was Brighton v Man U in 1983, but I did not watch it at the age of 8 but remember my late father updating me with scores. Then of course I remember the fa cup semi final in 1984, again at my grandparents, and remember the final, but again did not watch much of it. The first cup final I watched all the way through involved the first fa cup sending off (Peter Reid) and finished a dull 0-0 only for Norman whiteside to famously smash a shot right in the bottom corner passed big nev. What are your first memories of cup finals?
  17. I think Sunderland will win this. It is also a game that brings back childhood memories as the first cup final (league cup) I can remember, 28 years ago this month. The first fa cup final I remember watching Man U v Everton, both 1985. First cup final I remember but not watching was Brighton v Man U 1983.
  18. Norwich in November. Due to break that one, but cannot see us getting anything today 1-3.
  19. Is it a sell out then? I am surprised as we are struggling a little, and the casual fans (of football teams in general) tend to stay away when struggling. Must be the fact it is Liverpool, and I suppose Chelsea will sell out as well. I wonder if west ham and WBA will?
  20. And some of their fans are twonks.... Well one is!
  21. I would love it to be this one..... Love it! Return of the stripes, hopefully not for a return to the championship.
  22. It is going to be red and white stripes!
×
×
  • Create New...