Jump to content

Billy the Kidd

Members
  • Posts

    1352
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Billy the Kidd

  1. I do agree with this, but the players and Ralph need to shoulder more of the blame for being so mentally fragile, and think that could be noted more.
  2. For me, our best result is not knee jerking and sacking Ralph.
  3. Iv enever been a fan of any of Everton's kits. But I like that, I like that a lot...
  4. It would also help Diallo if we started playing him in CM and not as one of the 10's.
  5. Wait, just catching up on this thread. So, to accommodate the sheer number of keepers we have on insane wages, we are hiring an actual coach? As in to drive them all around?
  6. Interesting...
  7. I dont disagree as such, but not many players have stood out this season, bar a small handful.
  8. I think there was something like that. We have made 1 signing already.
  9. I can see Liverpool or someone else near the top of the league buying Neto this summer. Quality player i think.
  10. He really wont.
  11. 2nd half for sure, 1st wasn’t anywhere near as bad as the 2nd. But yeah, games go for 90 mins.
  12. Ok. I dont agree, nothing like a sitter. How’s the view from your sofa 😂
  13. Great timing!
  14. Oh Dont be daft, that wasnt an easy chance. He isn’t very good. We get that, but be a little sensible with what ones were poor - there are lots to chose from!
  15. Beattie / Parhars?
  16. Well, an easy metric is they were 1 goal worse. And we had a goal disallowed in that one that could have easily been given on another day. Still, I’m sure we can outdo Burnley on Tues - we dont want anyone taking our ‘we are the shittest’ badge.
  17. Well, i didnt know that! Wonder who has the tallest squad int he EPL? We have the softest, so doubt it could be us...
  18. Yep, think 10 goals would be a good return from him, he has improved since last season, still has ability to get better next season also.
  19. Howe many prem goals has Che got now? Is that 9?
  20. Think he is on loan from Lyon. Or maybe Lille.
  21. We did a McGoal. He is shit anyway - he will never get 20 goals in a season 😉
  22. What a load of old pony Efrain Ekoku spouts. Che Adams doesn’t not drop off mor than Ings, leaving Ings up top as a 1. It cant be true, I heard otherwise on here 😂
  23. Howe big is Fraser - he must be fairly close to Verstergard in height?
  24. I think Mini is better than he has shown for us, if he was cheap I could see us being interested. Tella, maybe - he is likely to get better and better, and needs games to do that. For me, whilst I dont really bash our players, I’d not be unhappy seeing Nathan or Moussa ever play for us again.
×
×
  • Create New...