Jump to content

Holmes_and_Watson

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    12,744
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Holmes_and_Watson

  1. Trousers eating trousers... Is that the SaintsWeb Ouroboros equivalent?
  2. Ed Miliband insisted on keeping the "Keep Your Battlefield Tidy" logo on the front.
  3. I missed half of it, trying on all my balaclavas, to see which one I looked best in, for the cameras.
  4. Got a panini sticker for us too.
  5. Especially as the army are going to be using wheelie bins to replace the less reliable Ajax armoured vehicles. Do the rioters want to be speaking Russian?
  6. And a police dog, I heard. K9 lives matter.
  7. "He's no Cornet, on that left wing" I remember thinking to myself over the sobs of Edozie.
  8. I the couple of games I saw him in, he wasn't part of the 3 man press Derby used. All the others were. while he supposedly offered some support. Except he didn't, and the games passed him by.
  9. Well, that just shows you what you know. I stand by my support of Kelvin Davis (in PL), Gavin Bazunu, Darren Kenton, Stuart Ripley and...ah...
  10. Brought a tear to my eye, Benji. Not sure why the other eye wasn't bothered...
  11. Oh, how soon do some forget the wheelie bins of Agincourt?
  12. His carer has moved him across to the football forum, with a new set of crayons. ๐Ÿ™‚
  13. Which is, funnily enough, a specialist subject of @sadoldgit. Anything German from mid 1930s to mid 1940s. ๐Ÿ™‚
  14. Got married at the weekend. Congratulations to the happy couple.
  15. Thank you KZ6-32RT. Welcome to Tonda's new analyst team. Should you be caught, activate the self destruct button.
  16. Statement to username disconnect. ๐Ÿ™‚
  17. Times radio asks reporter "Have you seen Tommy Robinson and have you seen any violence?" Setting their news agenda out in a sentence, there.
  18. Since it's breaking news, then logically breaking is what should happen?
  19. Well, I'm not leaving an emoji to a post like that. Or respond to it in any way...oh, darn...
  20. When this happened, I posted that if I still supported a club after the Higgins scandal, Spygate wasn't going to change a thing. You might want to take a step back, and have a think about that post, and why you prioritised them in that order.
  21. I'm sure I thought Suga had a promising first couple of games. Even now, I'm not sure I'd be putting him in the Baz, Downs category. I'd definitely prefer Bree though.
  22. If it's our sports bra shirt, I'm a bit scared to wear that one. It was horrible.
  23. Hey! Just 'cause I support the club, doesn't mean I'm not an idiot!...oh wait, hang on...
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...