Jump to content

Cricketphilly

Members
  • Posts

    698
  • Joined

Everything posted by Cricketphilly

  1. Magnificent!
  2. Touching stuff, I had forgot that Holmes goal against Liverpool, thanks!
  3. Bought me a pint once. All it takes to become my hero!
  4. Buying a new fridge in Currys last month, there were lots of Liebherr ones. Bloody dear too!
  5. Do they get a fair rub?
  6. But they have not gone into administration or am I missing something?
  7. Any team that's not England, who cares?
  8. Say they're fifteen, i would.
  9. I was there with a mate in the Shed End, very rowdy when they equalized.
  10. All valid, what about Steve Williams?
  11. If that was a penalty, what was Terry's yesterday?!!!
  12. Sound like Carragher would pronounce it
  13. PS Will do what I can to help phil@suttonsandrobertsons.com
  14. I was friendly with Kev in the mid nineties, did a few long lunches together etc. The last I heard he was in charge of Mospur Park (Fulham's training ground).
  15. Ditto
  16. Loved and still miss Ossie
  17. Dear me
  18. Here Here!
  19. Still got my evening echo and team poster from 76
  20. Giggs has just scored, 5-3.
  21. That's what contracts are for Killer, yours in finished, "Good day Sir".
  22. David Peach is a fruit? I never knew!
  23. I would have thought there is no chance of that anyway.
  24. Frankie Goes To Hollywood fan?
×
×
  • Create New...