Jump to content

Stripey McStripe Shirt

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1562
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stripey McStripe Shirt

  1. The internet truly is a marvellous resource, isn't it. Thanks for sharing.
  2. Lets just round it up to £100m, share him and be done with it. Liverpool can have him Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Chelsea can have him Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. We keep him for Saturdays to keep it fair for Liverpool and Chelsea.
  3. 7 goals in the last two home league games. 1 point.
  4. Nathan Jones doing the 5 Live commentary for the Arsenal match today
  5. Much better type of player to have as captain than JWP.
  6. I was at that game I think. Seem to remember Yousef Safri getting sent off. I only found out about a week later and completely missed it during the game.
  7. The squarest of pegs in the roundest of holes.
  8. I doubt he'd have to live in the slums and get the tube to work like normal people.
  9. I have a feeling injuries will significantly hamper his whole career. Seems like a nice chap but (potentially) somebody else's problem now I guess.
  10. Apart from one miss, the other 4 England penalties were pretty top quality.
  11. I watched the USA v Sweden penalty shootout yesterday. And am watching the England shootout now. I don't think I've seen so many off target penalties in years (think about 4 yesterday and 3 of the first 4 so far today). C'mon England though!
  12. The women are clearly determined to prove they're as stupid as the men.
  13. First dropped points of the season at home yesterday. Could have been worse but for an injury time equaliser.
  14. Does seem very odd that it has been credited to Armstrong. Surely, it it touched him, it should only be classed as a deflection given that I'm pretty sure Tella's shot was on target. If it really was AA's goal, then I am intrigued to know if Tella gets credited with the 'official' assist and, far more importantly, whether it can be classified as a successful pass. From what I can see, it doesn't appear on the pass map above for some reason (i.e. assuming there should be another gold star to denote a goal?).
  15. Good morning folks. Lets just all enjoy being top of the league for a few hours and continue with the incessant moaning at a later date.
  16. You should get one of those modern "smart" TVs which have different channels. Be warned, the technology is quite progressive though.
  17. How often have they correctly predicted 2nd place though, eh?
  18. Exactly. Why does it have to be all or nothing?
  19. Alcaraz - 0 A Armstrong - 84 Tella - 0 Sulemana - 0 S Armstrong - 0 Mara - 0 Aribo - 35 Djenepo - 1 (og / pen) Edozie - 0 Finish as Champions.
  20. Wouldn't 'family of 5' mean 3 children?
×
×
  • Create New...