Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. PinkScarf is Barnie's bird, but maybe she tried to have an affair with Jos? Either way, something smells fishy.
  2. Cheers very much to the the true gent/gentess who handed my phone and bank card to a steward in Block 32. I was in a slightly overexcited state!
  3. Lolz, just off to St Marys, COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. If you work for Sky surely they can get you a ticket?
  5. Why not change your location? Alpine was right and Reading are Champions.
  6. This. I'll be gutted if we don't go up cos the pessimist in me says we might be stuck in the NPC for 5 more years. Weirdly whilst wanting to go up I feel less inclined to go to the matches once we do.
  7. Lol, a good summary of ze delldayz.
  8. Has Torres earned his fee now?
  9. Trying to, but not finding it easy.
  10. Rest In Peace
  11. Sigh, add me to the list - still looking for 2-3 tickets, please PM!!
  12. That's why an inheritance tax is a good idea. I don't know the rate though. How about 50% of any thing over £500,000?
  13. Oh go on, it'd be nice for the city, no?
  14. It was my support at that particular match which caused us to get that vital goal. Therefore if we draw and go up to the Prem it will all be down to me. Hope I get the appreciation I deserve! Probably won't even get a mention on the big day though.
  15. "Bye bye Pompey! Pompey bye bye!"
  16. oops, Derby scored a pen.
  17. lol, know the feeling.
  18. You've got til 30th April to buy up 1st class stamps before they increase 30% in value.
  19. Ive gone to more games since relegation. Might start giving it a miss after promotion.
  20. It is an ideal time what with Pompey disapearing off the radar. Bring a few prem stars in and the Hampshire kids will flock to St Mary's! Mwahahahahaaaa!!
  21. So how did he actually cut his hand in half?
×
×
  • Create New...