Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Very good news! A 40 year old friend got fitted with a stent (?) last week and told if he didn't change his lifestyle he wouldn't last another 5 years...
  2. I heard this Del Bianco chancer was a white supremacist...
  3. Can you get high grade testosterone?
  4. Whatever that means, I resent it.
  5. I know 100% Fact that Andy666 is actually Chapel end charlie on a wind-up.
  6. While we're all being open and honest for a change I better fess up, I also login as trousers, Fitzhugh Fella and suewhistle
  7. Don't forget cb fry, griffo and stanley.
  8. Hardy ha! Ive changed my request, I want Ant from this thread to become a full member so I can harrass him into fixing it for me. Ant?
  9. Sorry, I copy and pasted the link so I can use it aginst you in the future. Plus it will look great as my FB profile pic!
  10. Alpine has been done a treat in the 2nd half Alpine Alpine, give us a wave! (no more internet for him, scientists invented it through research and experiments)
  11. don't suppose you got a photo?
  12. bump n grind
  13. I reckon he posted a rude piccy, anyone see?
  14. Jonnyboy

    Tiff Needell

    Our last three seasons have had the most glory since 2003, it's been fun.
  15. This thread needs a ranking list to argue over.
  16. Bad luck
  17. I heard Stanley got banned for hating black people.
  18. Love Quantum Leap.
  19. ? tug?
  20. bumps
  21. full hollywood?
  22. Looks like mine has just gone, turn it on I get a yellow blink then a flashing red light and it shuts down. Anyone know the best place round southampton to get it fixed, or a link for the best guide to DIY? Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...