Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/drivetime/120724/poll-are-portsmouth-worth-saving-177276 57% now
  2. Glad to hear it. Right we need a list of all the swf lady posters and marks out of 10.
  3. Does OG stand for Original Gangster?
  4. Yeah. Besides, from what I read you and Tokyo are BFF with benefits and everything :-p
  5. So if I dont earn over 300 points in the season will I be labelled a plastic fan?
  6. Black Mirror was quality. Should've got an Oscar or summat.
  7. Come on Bear, if you got a bearcrush on a male human from on here we won't laugh!
  8. Unfortunately Hypos bird was actually Hypo himself.
  9. Pink Scarf and the girls won't be happy.
  10. Well of the forum faces I've actually seen its got to be Michelle or jillsaint.
  11. Hmmm, fear and loathing?
  12. So who is the hottest hottie on Saintsweb?
  13. Read the thread title. That doesn't make sense.
  14. Someone lock this feckin thread.
  15. lol
  16. I think we are outnumbering the skates on that chat box
  17. I don't understand what this is.
  18. I think that if they want to cancel player contracts they should be forced to hand back their FA Cup win and get their name removed from the records.
  19. There was an identical thread a couple of years back. He a plastic manure fan.
  20. What can you do out there that you cant do in the UK??
  21. "Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
  22. Well if London wants a repeat of last August its going the right way about it:
×
×
  • Create New...