Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. When I moved into this place there was an old dish outside. I hooked up my Freesat HD box and it all works fine, so you should be able to ditch sky.
  2. "Saintweb tells Turkish: We don't want your fees"
  3. That's true, Saintsweb is the St Marys of forums, whereas UI is...?... Fratton.
  4. Are you Dubai Phil in disguise?
  5. He'll get dirty fingers, the filthy boy.
  6. Is "Totonoeyo" Japanese for ?
  7. 18 months old, perfect condition, includes 2GB micro sd card. £75 http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/htc-wildfire-smart-phone/95967904
  8. Jonnyboy

    Guly

    My mate did some plumbing at his flat in Ocean Village this afternoon. Said his wife is very pleasant, hth.
  9. Jonnyboy

    Bye Bye Huhne

    Yes, and she's an idiot for blabbing just to get back at him (and put herself in the sh1t too)
  10. Jonnyboy

    Bye Bye Huhne

    Pretty much yeah.
  11. yeah, lol, might have been refering to stadium capacity i think.
  12. WHy not shoot?? Unbelievable. Facepalm. Well played Guly though!
  13. this (so long its a saint)
  14. And a senegalese :-)
  15. Jonnyboy

    Guly

    More consistent alternative? or consistently headless chicken-like?
  16. Android?
  17. Surely on left someone other than Fox should take corners so that they swing inwards?
  18. I always read Jan Portfleet(?) for JP doh
  19. I thought he came in billed as a set piece specialist ffs.
  20. Just voted... I'm right! Yeeeessssss!
  21. Where is Lee today??
  22. Any sign of one working?
  23. Jonnyboy

    Guly

    That'd be one then ;-)
  24. Jonnyboy

    Bye Bye Huhne

    Surely the seriousness of perverting the course of justice is proportional to the crime you are weaseling out of eg trying to get off a murder charge. Its a total non-story for me, and Im sure the tory elite have been pushing and pushing to get him charged.
×
×
  • Create New...