Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Were you at The Battle of the Beanfield?
  2. I don't get it
  3. that's a weird way to spell it
  4. http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/for-sale-mobility-scooter-as-new/84233236 Maybe good for someone's relative? That or Stu Romsey Saint with his weight problem. All PMs replied to.
  5. He'll have to do more than that - eg Moody/mouldy wont come up!
  6. Are those Pompey stewards?
  7. What is "sealing your meat" if that's not personal a question?
  8. I'm hungry now.
  9. Comes at a price these days
  10. I can believe it, wish my other half got as angry about it as I do. Waste of money too
  11. what's roux? Dont you mean rouge? ;-)
  12. how witty!
  13. Dune thinks all British cities are "socialist slums" anyway so Im not sure why he cares about demonstrations in a city or even why he supports Southampton FC - a city!
  14. Many are too lazy to learn to spell as well (sent from my PC whilst sat on my backside)
  15. you'd better have smaller stews to start with
  16. get an android?
  17. Dave Gilmour has a lock up at an industrial unit next to my work filled with all his touring gear (near Romsey)
  18. at 3AM?
  19. Jonnyboy

    Shoes

    They make me want to puke (on them)
  20. ...]
  21. ...
  22. Id like to adopt his avatar but what was it?
×
×
  • Create New...