Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Is that the one involving him eating his own diarrhea?
  2. dulldaze
  3. Anyone like Battles?
  4. How are you two lads getting on tonight?
  5. Right. I'll be there in 20 mins. Wait for me!
  6. Can I get a PM please please please?!
  7. could i get a pm too? pretty please.
  8. People! People! People! Please read and consider: "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
  9. I know where you live.
  10. I have been a bit ****ed of by his dictatorial style but tbf he looks pretty damn cool there! (10x more than Lowe would as well)
  11. I still love Kill em all
  12. eh, what mine?
  13. Isnt that when the villa fans pulled our goal down after final whistle?
  14. that's no way to talk about your missus!
  15. It was just the anticipation of the gap between albums and their last 5 being amazing! (a bit like the Chinese democracy hype)
  16. Im going to see the highly rated Teenage Bottlerocket at Unit in late August, they are on Fat Wreck records but Ive not heard their stuff yet...
  17. Jonnyboy

    Sid Meier

    Thats cheap, I like that game, and civ.
  18. There are still whites out there, not all of them are scared of Mugabe. Put your money where your mouth is.
  19. no but crabbie is, and the feelings mutual
  20. Metallica - Load Unkle - Psyence (?) Fiction Most bands do their best album as their first if you ask me - they are still hungry
  21. you can tell delldays is single at the moment. his posts have been very aggressive the last few weeks.
  22. Why dont you f off back out there and get your dream going then?
  23. see two posts above yours
×
×
  • Create New...