Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170640909686&_trksid=p5197.m621&_trkparms=clkid%3D9152971402954751004 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170640909686&_trksid=p5197.m621&_trkparms=clkid%3D9152971402954751004
  2. In which case fair play to punch, benched in l1 or starting in the prem. Which would you choose?
  3. Silva looked poor today and Donkey Jones fluffed his chance.
  4. Not without significant strengthening.
  5. Hmmm, might remember that comment if we finish bottom half next season
  6. is that how they describe themselves?
  7. Where the hell IS Stoke anyway?
  8. Jonnyboy

    PSN outage

    Pathetic, Im having to struggle to resist getting an xbox
  9. Well done, didnt take you long!
  10. Do Baj or Steve have PRINCE2? May explain some things.
  11. Fair Oak Kutis was very nice last night
  12. is hip hop only for gangstas?
  13. Jonnyboy

    PSN outage

    is there a date yet?
  14. Chambo doesnt even look real - like a burns victim or something
  15. You mean stuff like calling Don C funny? "Wadda ya mean funny? Like I amuse you?"
  16. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190532267007&_trksid=p5197.m621&_trkparms=clkid%3D9105892175191740065
  17. I rest my case.
  18. Aaaaw. I want to frequent prostitutes and celebrate too
  19. Jonnyboy

    PSN outage

    Does that mean I can abuse 12 year olds again?
  20. God, what is all this gobbledegook? All these made up jobs sound like excuses not to do real work ;-)
  21. How much is a flight at such short notice?
  22. Thread Closed.
  23. but why did he use that??? Ffs
  24. Im going Friday, you'd better be right!
×
×
  • Create New...