Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Sounds great to me :-)
  2. does he speak english? All the dutch have gone now remember
  3. Jonnyboy

    Team v QPR?

    lmfao
  4. i had a strange dream last night where he had suddenly started playing for Everton but changed his shirt name to "Size" I was gutted
  5. More than the skates either way
  6. Why should we be debt free - just cos he bought the club doesnt mean he wrote a cheque for £26 mill and paid off the stadium He's probably just paying the mortgage on it... Do we have shares still or will there be any in the future?
  7. BTW - Has Skacel properly left us now?
  8. I will be happy with top half this season...
  9. Campo is fat and ****e - he can stay well away please
  10. i think he fancies himself as Prem quality if not CCC
  11. Club
  12. weirdest thread of the year??
  13. we need some (decent) new signings and fast
  14. Is it just me or are we filling up with retired Captains from other clubs... Murty, Thomas, Perry?, Wotton, Euell?, Davis... You'd think we'd have no problem with Leaders
  15. wrong
  16. Saudi Arabians with stanley knives, nothing to do with Saddam
  17. July 7/7 only happened because we went to Iraq
  18. I felt I and most of the Northam were being ironic when I sang it...maybe I wasnt in touch with the Zeitgeist? Im chuffed to bits, can you imagine any Saints team featuring BWP getting us promoted out of Div 1???..................... .................................................................... .................?.............................................................no, me neither
  19. please plaese pretty please
  20. Pearson can clearly get us out of Div 1, duh!!!
  21. Hey can't i even use capitals for a little chant celebrating KD? :-(
  22. She'll do
×
×
  • Create New...