Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. I remember laughing at the Plymouth fans when a fight broke out amongst them at home park last January. The Saints fans were having a laugh : "youre just a town full of pikeys, town full of piiiikeys.." Really shameful that its now happened at St Marys. Never thought Id see that. The Donny fans must have been ****ing themselves too.
  2. Yeah baby, I love the he-shes, lolage
  3. ass boobies willy
  4. Just did some research on his myspace page - it says he is a Manure fan!!!! He must be as plastic as his wife!
  5. Nah -its actually Jonnyboy (not Dannyboy).... ......... .......... I wish
  6. go watch man u then
  7. I would rather have players on contracts than loan players
  8. this thread is a refreshing change! :-)
  9. Thats a pretty low amount of pressure! Being told to try to win, that must be a hard concept for a professional sportsman! Get off Jans back!!!
  10. Lets hope he can score more than all of his last season goals in one game... (Maybe the reason he wont play is because of appearance fees etc?)
  11. Cork = Traitor Skacel = Overpaid Traitor
  12. Sounds like the beginning of a discussion to me ;-)
  13. too right!
  14. Prices are too high anyway
  15. Depressing reading -it was all so rosey
  16. Dont use sopcast - is ****, COYR
  17. Bugger - back to Spocast then!
  18. That iraqgoals one gives much better resolution than the others like Sopcast etc, nice one!
  19. Dyer is ****e and can fook off
  20. I would love it if we beat them, just love it
  21. Ahhh the master tactician - or get a life
  22. god, i hope you are right
  23. jesus christ, now he backs down, ha lol
  24. rather have John myself
×
×
  • Create New...