Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/sep/05/four-million-uk-children-too-poor-to-have-a-healthy-diet-study-finds
  2. So you think if Israel commits acts identical to acts that were committed by the Nazis you think no one should be allowed to point that out?
  3. Fair enough then?
  4. Still didn't beat any.
  5. Do you still want Hughes out asap?
  6. Excellent from Hoedt to make that move.
  7. Yeeeeeeeessssssssss!!
  8. Lol, I'd be livid if I was a Palace fan.
  9. He was called Tadic.
  10. Lol, and they say our centre backs are bad
  11. I like Long, but I also want to win and see goals
  12. Gabbiadini would have finished that.
  13. Could Long not have tried to head that in?
  14. Jeez, cant they just put a plaster on them??
  15. Dangerous to make assumptions don't you think old boy? Also, did "she" ever really even post on here?
  16. Just because I have a good memory don't get jealous.
  17. At least I am an individual and not posting from a variety of accounts. I can see it now in the Echo: Saints fan forum "character" gets six months for persistent trolling across many social media platforms as "Natseedoodaa" and "hypochondriac."
  18. Getting a bit sweaty there?
  19. Real balls would be triggering a new election in his seat.
  20. Did I miss much?
  21. Edit: That's a bullsh*t stat.
  22. How many times has Puel beaten us now?
  23. You basically stated that Corbyn is in favour of killing thousands of Jews. What's the difference?
  24. You think Corbyn is pro-holocaust?
  25. What a sophisticated analysis.
×
×
  • Create New...