They weren't named in the original squad though so that doesn't make sense. People are talking about him being called up now that Walker is suspended, but once you've named your squad you can only replace members who get injured (I think).
You mean his incredible ONE red card for accidentally whacking someone with his arm? I've seen accidental elbows like that all the time that never get given, and some not so accidental when jumping for the ball.
And it's amazing that you're comparing that to Osvaldo who has played less than 10 games and looked pretty feisty himself...
He's definitely not as lazy as people make out. It's the default view point for foreigners who aren't on fire.
I've actually seen him track back and defend just as much as any other player.
United, undoubtedly. England can still qualify through the play-offs and to be honest I think I enjoyed Euro 08 more without us being there.
Those 3 points on offer at Old Trafford however, they will be gone forever if we don't win.
Let's not start this again.
There is a clear difference between a fixed view, stationary CCTV camera and a handheld police camcorder being specifically pointed at you for no reason.
It's far too early to say he's never going to do it, especially at his young age and after what was actually a very good season, despite what people like to say.
Mark my words, if he leaves in a few years he will be tearing it up someone else and the same people saying get rid will be berating the clubs short sightedness.