Jump to content

Matthew Le God

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    31617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matthew Le God

  1. You are still maintaining that nonsense "theory" then?
  2. Well he got the Pardew sacking right.
  3. Rupert Lowe and Guy Askam aren't running the club anymore.
  4. - Even after -10 points and 24th in League One in 2009 to 15th in the Premier League in 2013? - Even after circa £37m spent on players already this season? - Even after Cortese sacking Adkins and appointing a new manager to take Saints to the top 6 in 3/4 years? I doubt we are done for transfers this window.
  5. Remember, English is not Cortese's first language. How good is your French or Italian? Have you considered by "met him" he means "got to know him".
  6. And he didn't have a rich estate backing him, nor did he have any business acumen.
  7. He also was **** stirring that the Liebherr's wanted to sell the club.
  8. Well it lasted for over 2 years after the date of that interview. Depends on your definition of "long term". I think Adkins was always viewed as the man to get us out of the Football League, had we finished 8th last year in the Championship he'd probably still be here. He achieved too quickly for his own good, and now the club rightly or wrongly wants a new manger to take the club to the "next level".
  9. Tomorrow I believe will Cortese's 3rd broadcast interview. Here are his 2 previous ones with the BBC... March 2010 - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/southampton/8565914.stm December 2010 - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/southampton/9269293.stm
  10. It appears to be an interview, not an announcement.
  11. S****horpe United winning which puts the Skates further away from safety.
  12. Very good, I'll Tweet that, lets see if we can get it started at St Mary's.
  13. So many conflicting stories now. At least it'll be all over on Thursday.
  14. Coutinho is a wide attacking player.
  15. You said 2.5 hours, not 4 hours... Plus, you posted the above post at 10:17, I replied at 10:27 about the 12 to 2pm show. That isn't "5 minutes". I'm fully aware Glasgow is on the wind up. Had it been mentioned on 5Live on Wednesday, it would also be on the BBC Sport website.
  16. Yes, that is quite an apt description of yourself.
  17. We've been through this already... 5Live has regular news/sports updates, it isn't hard or time consuming to find them all and listen to them on iPlayer.
  18. Not mentioned in the regular sports bulletins on that either... http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01q1h55/Richard_Bacon_23_01_2013/
  19. Any explanation to the lack of those reports you claimed on Five Live? The Echo weren't reading it from here (that was the whole point of the "game" people on the forum were playing), the story snowballed on Twitter and that is where they got it.
  20. No, as I said... I listened to all the regular sports bulletins in between all the political discussion. Didn't take long.
  21. Just listened to all the sport bulletins in between PMQ's and discussing PMQ's, not one mention of Saints and Firmino Glasgow. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01q1h4q/Shelagh_Fogarty_23_01_2013/ Your Pinocchio avatar is quite apt.
  22. Does he? I thought he worked for a local paper that is banned by its local professional club. How do you know if I'd miss it? I don't buy it, they don't have good coverage of Saints and just lift stories from other sources a day later.
  23. I look forward to Glasgow's response.
  24. And to think Dan Kerins took issue with me criticising the poor level "journalism" at the Echo. He offered to show me the offices of the Echo, what was he going to do - show me the Echo monitoring fictitious Twitter rumours started by scamps on this forum!
  25. Go read your Mr Men books.
×
×
  • Create New...