Jump to content

Hatch

Members
  • Posts

    11,811
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hatch

  1. I've always rated Barnard... gone right up in my estimation today as well .
  2. Top south coast club
  3. What percentage of my £5 goes to the new mods? Or are they on a cash per infraction pay scheme?
  4. Hatch

    Gaston Ramirez

    he could fine him €5m, that would make up the difference,
  5. Hatch

    Gaston Ramirez

    on wiki it says SOuthampton, and you don't get more reliable than that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gast%C3%B3n_Ram%C3%ADrez No. 10 shirt as well!
  6. in other Redknapp related news. Some of his buddies. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19269662
  7. Hatch

    Gaston Ramirez

    This is bonkers
  8. When does Tokyo Saint start?
  9. Expecting a big beating, but then again on the last game of last season I expected them to beat QPR about 6-0 and they nearly fuc&ed it up .
  10. In other Skate related news, MotD has just become unwatchable http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19292797 Harry Redknapp and Mick McCarthy join Match of the Day
  11. We would smash 'em. How many golds did they win?, bet it wasn't 29. Why are they standing in our way?
  12. I'm shocked they sell that many, what with tinternet and everything these days. My youth was spent reading Roy of The Rovers and Tiger. Couldn't wait for every Saturday morning to get them delivered.
  13. August the 16th is also the birth date of Madonna. Happy Birthday Madonna!
  14. done OK so far
  15. http://www.bbc.co.uk/travelnews/birmingham/trafficcameras/highwaysagency/06635 give us a wave!
  16. Please.
  17. KP has now apologised according to reports.
  18. I vote for Pompey Scot. He doesn't stand for any nonsense
  19. oh, and Shane Ritchie was in there the last time I went. About 5 years ago.
  20. Not been for a few years, but when i have eaten there before it was decent. Not brilliant by any means., but it did a job. Don't know what it's called, but it's on New Row, just down by Tesco in Covent Garden
  21. wish I could stop, but I can't.
  22. What the hell would possess you to tick the 'I want loads of publicity about being rich and stupid' box? if you were 20 years old and wanted loads of fanny , fair enough, but anyone else must be an idiot.
  23. What Dune said. I mean, what Cheese on Toast said.
  24. Is that not a model of Ferrari then?
×
×
  • Create New...