if the result doesn't matter to us, re-register Le Tiss or Benali as players, bring them on as last minute sub to dribble to length of the pitch and then smash one into our own net for an own goal and a 1-0 defeat to send the fish fiddlers down.
I sat there watching it with the bird, and everytime the nominations came up and just sat there saying ' Who?'.....'Who?'........'Who?'...
Glad One Direction won though, they are super talented and probably going to be bigger than The Beatles.
Not Pompey related,
But if is just over a year now since my Local club, Windsor & Eton FC ceased to exist, owing £240,000
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_conf/9384963.stm
I saw the news that Stuart Attwell has been 'relegated' to Football League games, probably due to some monumental errors.
Who are the best / worst football league referees, or like me, can you hardly name any of them?
Do any refs seem to 'favour' Southampton?
The Travelodge had a £10 a night sale on a few weeks ago, That's £100 for the whole squad plus coaching staff.
I wonder if they took advantage of that.