Jump to content

Hatch

Members
  • Posts

    11,811
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hatch

  1. Should this be in the Saints for sale thread.
  2. with both teams currently in the Play Offs positions, they could possibly be playing in the Play Off decider at Wembley. That would be effin mental. The trains, the M4 all the way from Wales to Wembley would be one huge battlefield. Something to look forward to.
  3. This
  4. Bloody Germans , ruining it for everyone else.
  5. Hatch

    Soup

    Which flavour is best? I do like tomato. Plain and boring, but I like.
  6. my view was better. plus I had replays. and I wasn't drunk (much)
  7. he could just tell the authorities who it was.
  8. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  9. shouldn't lose a 2 goal lead once a season, never mind twicd in one game. ****s
  10. watching them 'play' football makes me sick. It's awful.
  11. rohypnol is your friend
  12. nice work!
  13. I have been paying 1p a month for the last 6 months for all SKY Sports channels because i threatened to leave.
  14. a t d h e used to be good. Seems to have gone to the great website graveyard in the sky though this week.
  15. The club wouldn't let me buy a ticket for 3 years! I didn't get a thread to myself. humph. boo hoo.
  16. You could say that Fonte should have been stronger and knocked the other git out of the way, rather than being pushed around himself.
  17. Paxman just looked fed up that this idiot was being given air time. Paxman didn't give him a real grilling because he just couldn't be bothered. He wanted that interview to finish as soon as it started.
  18. Childish from the club. I can't see what they gained by not selling him a season ticket. In fact, in the long run, they have lost.
  19. was
  20. Michael Jackson is a fan
  21. Tried all that . or rather my 13 year old daughter did, and she knows more than me about it. Still didn't work.
×
×
  • Create New...