Jump to content

Hatch

Members
  • Posts

    11,811
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hatch

  1. The mental challenge round was one of my favourite rounds on Krypton Factor
  2. He is probably doing exactly what I would be doing in the same position.
  3. another hat trick for Ronaldo tonight.
  4. Rupert
  5. Ireland going bloomin mental at the moment, OBrien 93 not out off 45 balls. England will lose unless they get him out.
  6. Justin Fashanu
  7. is could operor a officium nobis = HCDAJFU
  8. Footballers/Clubs shouldn't need any incentives to try and win a Cup Competition.
  9. atdhe.net maybe
  10. is AOC old enough to drink
  11. deserved a red tbf.
  12. I nearly crashed my car when I heard this news
  13. Quality bundle at the end of this match. Just showed it on the Football league show. Not proper fighting, but footballer fighting.
  14. Crikey, 36 is nothing. RIP. Great player for us.
  15. Should have gone up last year instead of now defunct Windsor.
  16. Kenneth WIlliams - Deppo Charles Hawtrey - Dog Sid James - Masterbates Barbara Windsor - Kaddeem whatshisname
  17. Waiting for the raspberry nipple flavour
  18. NZ bowled 27 wides so far after only 30 overs!
  19. What exactly are the Brits 'escaping' from? has there been mass widespread murder of foreign nationals. If there has, I missed that news.
  20. Those pubs must stink.
  21. History of Saints - Including Pele, Moore, Best and Charlton
  22. sounds like a win win situation
  23. windows 7
×
×
  • Create New...