Jump to content

Hatch

Members
  • Posts

    11,811
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hatch

  1. I love quizzzes that test your ability to read.
  2. sorry if dupe. Chocolate boxes.
  3. DDDDDDDD DUblin
  4. A - Anelka?
  5. R - Ronaldo ?
  6. They have done more harm than good, to whatever cause it is they are banging on about. This sort of thing used to make my blood boil, now I just don't give a flying fuuck. Meanwhile, two blocks away, some paedo was buggering a small child. The world is a bad place and we are all going to die. Sooner rather than later. I have grown to accept this.
  7. better be good, I'm going to stick a monkey on it
  8. comes across to me as 'the annoying uncle who just wont shut up'
  9. Shaun Ryder is a dead cert for walking out. Some unknown replacement who comes in on day 20 will in.
  10. I've eaten sheeps brain nuggets, while sitting in a back street cafe in Sofia with about 6 mafia geezers who all had their guns on the table. Very surreal. I didn't complain about the food.
  11. Hatch

    History

    You are not alone, my wife is useless at all that. I doubt she even knows there has been 2 WW , never mind who was in them.
  12. The FBI would have picked up on that on their big huge internet search system thingy. Expect a knock on the door at stupid am o'clock.
  13. Can we all vote on who gets it. Journo Factor!
  14. Sydney Hopefully. Matilda is alright, If I cant waltz her then I will **** her instead.
  15. Curiosity Killed the Cat
  16. 2 consecutive 10 goal thrillers against Coventry.
  17. and me going in February too. So I will piggy back off this thread.
  18. Hatch

    Torture

    the jokes there somewhere!... just can't put my finger on it.
  19. We have quite a few used ink cartridges in the office, anyone know of a good recycling firm that will collect and do good things with them? Also if they pay me , it would be a bonus.
  20. Hatch

    Torture

    Torture should be more widespread IMO. Like torturing the plumber who 'fixed' my toilet only for it to break again 3 days later. or any BT employee, or any Talk Talk employee or people who illegally park and then cry like babies when they get a ticket. I could go on.
  21. 125 The cost per match ticket at the start of the 2015 season.
  22. I don't get it. What exactly is going to happen?
  23. LOL. oh yeah. Shame on me for not noticing that as well.
  24. wet in anticipation ;-)
  25. Hatch

    Torture

    yes.
×
×
  • Create New...