Jump to content

Hatch

Members
  • Posts

    11,811
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hatch

  1. have I ever told you how lovely you look?
  2. and I have all day out of office meetings. Extraordinary!
  3. You Can see my building, But I sit on the other side, so you can't zoom in through the window and see me.
  4. LOL. This is good. Also, Lallana or Chamberlain might fit into this tune/song Ra Ra Rasputin, lover of the Russian queen There was a cat that really was gone Ra Ra Rasputin, Russia's greatest love machine It was a shame how he carried on
  5. Dave Watson surely.
  6. Conditionally done. Conditions being , I get 30 mins alone with the wife if he wins.
  7. This, the protest would last about 5 mins before petering out
  8. sometimes I feel guilty getting paid loads when I basically do f-all and arse about on the internet all day NB. thats a genuine comment, not a **** take
  9. I wonder what ever happened to him.
  10. Not only did this tosser miss, but he also gave away a free kick. You need to wait for replay to see the true horror
  11. Nick Holmes Marcus
  12. Got quite a few, recently bought a compiliation book, and as said above, perfect bog reading material. I love them.
  13. Connolly looked to me like he ran straight off down the tunnel immediately after the final whistle. Seemed to have the right hump about something.
  14. Played well today, but got to be put into context of how bad Posh were in defence, I know they have already let in about a thousand goals this season, and on todays performance I could see why.
  15. good for thrush apparently
  16. has anyone ever been into Primark on Oxford Street? Look at clothes, don't like it, throw it on floor, move onto next rail.
  17. for me, Steve Baker. Still gives me nightmares nearly 30 years later.
  18. Pretty much this.
  19. I do hate 99.9% of people as well. I reckon I am just a couple of points away on whatever scale it is that measures such things, from a full blown , on the streets, Michael Ryan style, murdering spree. I just can't understand why some people are allowed to live and exist.
  20. Has everyone seen Ronaldos 'non' goal the other night., Pure Class.
  21. link
  22. Tennis
  23. Hatch

    Royal Wedding

    Is Kate the first woman to get her finger inside Dianas ring
×
×
  • Create New...