Jump to content

Hatch

Members
  • Posts

    11,811
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hatch

  1. Corkie has been signed up for the next series of Celebrity Dancing on Ice. Will be nice to see him in nice tight pink lycra.
  2. bloody woke up at wrong time. seen 2 wickets in already
  3. 82/2 Trott gone for 4
  4. Don't know about how they are doing the final. But in previous series, I belive each program was filmed about a week / 10 days before airing, so it was all fairly recent. They had to hold off on showing this series because TV rules wouldn't allow Lord Sugar and socialist leanings to be seen in a favourable light at the same time as the general election back in the spring.
  5. Ask him if the birth mark is on the left or right hand side of his cock.
  6. Serious answer, COuld you have sold it to the local chinese takeaway or kebab shop
  7. 'The Thames , The second longest river in London' 'That's Big Ben, it is 20 diameters in width' 'see that building over there that looks like a gherkin? well its called the gherkin because it looks like a gherkin'
  8. How can they have odds on something filmed 8 months ago! or is the final hiring /firing live
  9. Can't complain at getting all 10 wickets on day 1. I bet Punter is having a great evening tonight. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  10. Hatch

    Oxymorons

    'Football at Fratton Park'
  11. I love Maggie I bow at her feet.
  12. never ever fails to amuse
  13. is this going to happen, or has it happened already and I missed it? The bright red screen makes it difficult to read subtlely (sp?) at work, quite like the light blue option the old forum had
  14. Not happy with the 2.30 am starts. Much preferred the midnight ones.
  15. I'm sure the tax evaders are paying there dues some how or other. They are just not giving as much as they can. Benefit cheats are just getting something for nothing.
  16. Get yourself a Boris Bike
  17. I liked him. Shame he got killed
  18. got to say, didn't see that one coming. Would have got pretty decent odds on the next manager to go market.
  19. yep, plus we know the passwords to their 'secret' email addresses.
  20. I have a friend. Just one. But it's a start.
  21. Anything wierd and wacky Noel Edmonds Saturday night TV type program. Especially the ones where he kills members of the public doing zany stunts.
  22. Keith Chegwins The Naked Jungle
  23. short answer - No
  24. Nice one
  25. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0LMXah06EQ&feature=player_embedded#!
×
×
  • Create New...