Jump to content

Hatch

Members
  • Posts

    11,811
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hatch

  1. 31 aug NAp 3.05 goodwood Midday NB 4.50 Goodwood Dolly Parton ew
  2. Hatch

    Weddings

    tried to keep costs down on ours, ending up spending thick end of £17k including honeymoon. Took our 3 kids on honeymoon with us so that where most of the cash went.
  3. remembering more than 3 phone numbers off by heart. (ie my home, my mobile and work, dont know any others)
  4. 1. is it Alex Ferguson
  5. Hatch

    Cup Song

    Brotherhood of Man - 'Save Your kisses for me' was number One that week I believe. I'm sure we couldn't have had a single out or it would have trounced that!
  6. Signed for them cos its near his house
  7. Hatch does not know what this is about
  8. Prem 1. Chelsea 2. Man City 3. Man Utd ---- 18. WBA 19. Bolton 20. Blackpool Div.2 1. Leicester 2. M'Boro 3. Sheff Utd ---- 22. C Palace 23. Millwall 24. Skates Div 3 1. Saints 2. Swindon 3. Charlton ---- 22. Dag & Red 23. Plymouth 24. Yeovil Div 4. 1. Aldershot 2. Northampton 3. Bradford ---- 22. Oxford 23. Southend 24. Stockport
  9. fri - nothing sat - nothing sun - if i get up, nothing
  10. 30th tips NAP goodwood 3.25 Oasis Dancer NB goodwood 4.35 Royal Exchange ew
  11. Haven't yet , but will do. Got one right outside my office.
  12. We had a statue of MILAN Mandaric outside the stadium for a bit
  13. luckily my contract runs out today, so due a new one anyway. Now got to choose what to get.. Samsung or HTC
  14. talking of vodafone, I lost my Nokia 5800 on saturday night, anyone seen it?
  15. I read it though as contacting the police because he had been sent a dodgy phone, not because of the texts. Maybe I am wrong.
  16. I expect quite a few of you have met her. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1298622/Denise-DCourtenay-Strip-club-owner-stabbed-death-Dominican-Republic.html
  17. and likewise , swap my NB for captain Dunne 2.45 goodwood eachway
  18. Not too different to what you get at St Marys on A Saturday afternoon then
  19. 29th NAP 4.00 GW - Flying Cloud NB 3.25 GW - KItewood ew
  20. Hatch

    Beer

    SFC should try and take on the supermarkets here and sell pints for about 50p. I reckon that would get the people in early. Like about 6 hours before kick off.
  21. 28th 4,35 goodwood NAP Royalorien 4.00 goowood NB Emirates Dream EW
  22. I have a sneaky suspicion for Rip Van Winkle today.
  23. You only need a TV, kettle, microwave and a Wii
  24. Is there an option to make this forum a bit more work safe.?. ie not bright red and without the banner at the top. The previous forum had the blue option and that worked fine for me
×
×
  • Create New...