Jump to content

beavis17

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1,746
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beavis17

  1. Forte and/or Mackail-Smith would be fantastic
  2. http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/saints/news/8810556.No_bid_yet_for_Mackail_Smith/ New story up now with quotes from Fry saying we've asked about Craig
  3. 'Striving to succeed' is another of his frequently used quotes
  4. http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11771_6659716,00.html Done well for Hereford, young and strong but again I'm not sure he's what needed for The Championship and beyond...
  5. http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2?area=Walsall Heavy snow forecast for Saturday according to the beeb...
  6. Well I see your point but it's not really a fair comparison seeing as Vine is playing in a higher division, but not regularly and every game like Rickie
  7. Brentford sign Rowan Vine...
  8. Laat minute equaliser last year, same again...?
  9. 1-2 coys
  10. We played them in August I seem to remember so I dread to think what it was like in the winter.
  11. We played them in August I seem to remember so I dread to think what it was like in the winter.
  12. http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6405681,00.html Interesting...
  13. Dowie was with him at Newcastle and would fit in with the two ex-Saints that have supposedly applied.. Really can't see Keegan as an assistant and dont think we'll get a DOF, surely thats too similar to Les Reed's job title?
  14. Beat me to it!
  15. Shearer wants the job according to South Today....Dowie to be his right hand man?
  16. Just because its your punt doesn't mean its correct
  17. Nope but he is the overseas ex-Saint thats applied..
  18. Dan Petrescu
  19. With everything in place, Jose forgot the basic requirements of the nude charity calendar
  20. 30 'working' managers have applied according to Radio Solent
  21. http://www.skybet.com/betting/football/manager-specials/t10002896.html# Eddie Howe favourite now....hmmm
  22. If it isnt O'Neill then this is a stupid sacking. Zola would be useless in this league but the italian connection seems to suggest this is the most likely As for the other names being linked.....no thanks
  23. http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10430~2137879,00.html hmmm he isnt on here...
  24. Interestingly no Matt Phillips in the Wycombe squad today and isnt injured as far as i can tell. Also they have only named 6 subs.... injury or on his way?
×
×
  • Create New...