get over it if he changes his mind so be it, he would be a good addition to the squad, do we need him? No we dont!
We dont need any strikers we are southampton we play how we want!
Just back from the game, thats the worst performance all season, apart from the 2 - 0 away to bristol.
They could of had 3 goals, ricky, Gully, no at there best today!!!
Well thats not going to work for me then, as I got my ticket on the first ballot using my season ticket details, applied for the second ballott for my daughter using my name & ST details, so my name is on both tickets but we are not on the same bus?????
I have the same sort of issue, I got mine in the first ballott, got my daughter 17 - 22 a ticket in the second ballott using my details.
She's on bus 23 and I'm on bus 16, would be be able to change bus? also I'm in away 4 she's in away 5 wonderng if we can sit next to each other?
I have received an email for my 1st ballot, just checked my account for the second ballot as I have also got my daughter a ticket, no email yet but showing i have been successfull in the second one.
You can collect your bus ticket from 12pm tomorrow
I have received an email for my 1st ballot, just checked my account for the second ballot as I have also got my daughter a ticket, no email yet but showing i have been successfull in the second one.
You can collect your bus ticket from 12pm tomorrow