Top 10 posters SWF could not do without

saint_bert

Any of the hardy Match Day Threads Crew who make personal sacrifices such as

1) going outside for a lucky smoke during the match,

2) go to the loo for a lucky dump,

3) drink copious amounts of Old Speckled Hen, wine, cider, etc

4) Make weather reports,

5) trawl through dodgy innernet sites looking for camel toes or nuns in sexy lingerie, :poundit:

6) share their innermost personal secrets of what they are having for lunch/dinner

7) put up with Alps dismissing our chances of a win after failing to win a corner in the first 30 seconds

8) hang on to Merry Davington's commentary just waiting for the next pearl of wisdom in exactly what it is that we don't won't to do now is

9) get up/or stay up till silly o clock local time across the globe to be a part of all this safe in the knowledge that the moment anything exciting happens the board is going to go mammaries up !!

MatchDay Crew .... I salute you :adore:

Brilliant. Quite the comedy act aren't you.

Only you could possibly be offended. Your so thin skinned you're practically transparent. I suppose that's the reason for your dumbass avatar. With your choice of 'character' you've somehow gone from the accidental (and no less funny because of it) homoerotic to the accidental autoerotic - your failed attempt to convey some sort of 'attitude' impressing only the one who matters most to you: yourself. And how in love you are! I wish you and you every happiness together.

Only you could possibly be offended. Your so thin skinned you're practically transparent. I suppose that's the reason for your dumbass avatar. With your choice of 'character' you've somehow gone from the accidental (and no less funny because of it) homoerotic to the accidental autoerotic - your failed attempt to convey some sort of 'attitude' impressing only the one who matters most to you: yourself. And how in love you are! I wish you and you every happiness together.

shut up you boring c*nt. Only you could read so much into an avatar.

What does my avatar say about me?

My suspicion is that's the best you can do.

Possibly, but that is because i dont waste time trying to ananlyse peoples psyche based on simple things like their temporary choice of avatar on a football forum. You on the other hand seem to have developed a rather unnerving infactuation with me. A relentless desire to analyse and criticise at every available opportunity and i hate to be the one to kill off the dreams and fantasies of a hopeless romantic, but it's time to let go, i dont feel the same. Prehaps Mrs Verbal can provide you with the emotional support and attention you so deseperately crave? Or maybe this is why you have turned your attention elsewhere? Mrs V, worn down by years or unnessasary criticism and analaysis, maybe she has given up on everything that once meant so much to you both? There must have been something that brought you together, maybe you should start working on this rather than a vein and perverse using of the internet avatar of someone you have never met to satisfy some bizarre sexual fetish. Just think of this, as you lay awake at night, grinning to yourself at the thought of the days discussion on this forum and fantasising of what may lay ahead the next day, hand slowly creeping over your chest, under the duvet and down towards your erect penis, Mrs V is laying awake next to you, back turned, tearfully contemplating how she has failed you as a wife. Good luck with it all, i am sure your friends on this forum will support you on the long road ahead.