We're going down....

alpine_saint

You are both right. But should it have come to this ???

Serious, serious questions to ask about why our defence hasnt been properly addressed all season, and about Lallanas future to name but two things.

Did you expect top half football this season? If not, then surely the fact we've equal-best GD in the bottom half shows our defence isn't as bad as you think.

(as it stands as I type this, of course)

Not trolling, I am f**king fuming.

The table and our recent record says it all.

Don't be a helmet. We've been promoted twice in two seasons and still have some division 3 & division 2 footballers at the club. The players have learnt and are adapting, we've had a mid-season change of manager and staff ... I'd say we're doing okay. Any Saints fan who didn't expect a relegation fight this season would have been totally deluded.

I wanted 40 points at the start of the season. Alpine wanted 40 points at the start of the season. I am still happy with 40 and alpine is unhappy. Pretty much sums it up.

Excellent post! :lol::lol:

You are both right. But should it have come to this ???

Serious, serious questions to ask about why our defence hasnt been properly addressed all season, and about Lallanas future to name but two things.

Plenty of time to discuss this at the end of the season.

Arrogance has seen us in this situation. An arrogance which has spread throughout the club and fans. We won't go down but all the talk is about the next level, top half finishes and next season when we were far from safe this season.

Not trolling, I am f**king fuming.

The table and our recent record says it all.

**** me you really are a bedwetter aren't you? Are you related to Victor Meldrew by any chance? All you do is moan moan moan - in fact, I think I have more chance of winning the lottery than you posting something positive.

Just make sure you never get near any of these: razor-blades-slitters.jpg

Because I switched off after your childish retort.

We've blown the last 6 weeks of this season and you all know it.

Response of a child 'and you all know it'. If you're not trolling and you're posting for debate and discussion, why not debate and discuss? When somebody counters your point, only somebody who knows they are entirely wrong would ignore it.