Where will we finish this season  

330 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish this season

• Promotion
    • Top Half
    • Mid Table
    • Bottom Half
    • Relegation

Thats an amazing poll result so far - completely at odds with the general air of gloom and doom that prevails on this forum most of the time. Almost 90% thinking we will stay up and most thinking we will be mid table or higher! Are you sure we can put that sort of thing on here?

Bottom third for me, but the green shoots of recovery will give us more hope for next season. By the way, my predictions are always carp, so go put a tenner on us to win the league.

I meant to say bottom three. But if we do survive both on and off the pitch, would people see that as a small success ?

I have to say I think we will go down this season I was shocked last season we ended up in a scrap at the bottom with the players we had I thought this season would be a struggle but we would survive lower mid table the really annoying thing is with the talent we have got we should be doing a lot better there are worse squads than ours in this league we are not getting the best out of our players and that is a crying shame.

I also find it hard to swallow that we have made the same mistake two seasons running by not having a decent settled back four you have to build a side from there we have the best keeper in the league and the second worse goal difference says it all really.

• 2 months later...
This one is ever so slightly more 'amusing' Phil....

lol great shout well found - who else can remember those halycon days when Alpine was optimistic....

Actually can't believe I pinged us for the bottom two - well sort of - hey at least enough to claim today's "I told you so trophy"

After guessing we'd get results at Sheff Wed and Hull I now refuse point blank to vote or predict anything to do with Saints as even worse than the opposite seems to happen. It seems safest.

OR of course

The other view is to forecast a bottom two finish

whattodo?

Good shout out to the departed alan56 wherever he may be

Oh and Nile bl**dy Ranger on the bench for Newcastle today - how many ex saints at Brittania today....:smt086

progress.gif