Pictures taken @ exactly the right time

CabbageFace

You're ruining my illusion of stupid builders :(

I sure there are plenty of other dumb builders about. Loads of photos in that football365 thread are photoshopped.

The divers with the shark behind them for example. I've seen the two separate source images for that one.

Yeah, I've seen those too. Also, at least one of the "person falling randomly in a photo background" shots is PSed too, the one with the black guy 'jumping over a waterfall'. That one's just obvious. Not quite so sure about the other one (the one some thought was Blackpool). Either way, there are still some very good ones.

they have bollarded themselves in.....the idiots!!! how are they gonna get the van out??? :D

not really relevant to the thread topic, but still quite amusing in itself!:)

EDIT ...sorry WSS , you beat me to it!

(Tbf) If they're the same as the one's that Ive put in before, the actual bollard detaches from the base using a special key, allowing traffic into the that particular area when required ;)

(Tbf) If they're the same as the one's that Ive put in before, the actual bollard detaches from the base using a special key, allowing traffic into the that particular area when required ;)

alright!!!........bloody spoilsport!!!.

:smt075

:D

I was thinking of pointing this out earlier... Then I thought, nah, why spoil their fun..? :)

I reckon Al has spotted a nice bad case of photoshopping though. That offending bollard isn't even that well placed. They could have at least put it in the centre of its paving stone.

Edited by St Landrew