Worst song, ever! (FACT!)

the stain

Abba - Dancing Queen. Brings to mind images of drunken middle-aged women dancing round their handbags in the Chicago Rock Cafe. Truly terrible song that makes me want to put my foot through the radio whenever it comes on.

Bloody hell, what station do you listen to?

Most Metallica songs. Notably St Anger and Frantic.

Razorlight, the one that has the line "I met a girl, she asked me my name, I told her what it was..."

Wheatus -- Teenage Dirtbag

Any Scouting for Girls

You have named two Metallica songs off their worst album album?

How could anyone not like anything before that?

Wheatus -- Teenage Dirtbag

Any Scouting for Girls

I quite like that Wheatus track if I'm honest.

Scouting for girls though are pretty poor. I've seen them live and they can play a bit, but the songwriting is very basic, the whole act is a bit childish. The lead singer over-eggs it for me Jim Carey style.

I quite like that Wheatus track if I'm honest.

Scouting for girls though are pretty poor. I've seen them live and they can play a bit, but the songwriting is very basic, the whole act is a bit childish. The lead singer over-eggs it for me Jim Carey style.

You should've over-egged him back.

Turn on, Tune in and Cop out by Freakpower.

Killing me softly by everybody who has ever covered it.

Anything by Heart but especially All I wanna do is make love to you, which makes me want to go to the other end of the county, get a woman pregnant and **** off just to get my own back!! :D

Turn on, Tune in and Cop out by Freakpower.

Killing me softly by everybody who has ever covered it.

Anything by Heart but especially All I wanna do is make love to you, which makes me want to go to the other end of the county, get a woman pregnant and **** off just to get my own back!! :D

Alone and These Dreams are classics.

Good call.

"I wanna be a rockstar." Really? Try writing a decent song and not trying so hard to sound like Nirvana then ffs.

Nirvana? I'm a huge fan of Cobain's work but even I haven't made that association. They sound nothing like them and don't appear to be making the effort to.

• 3 weeks later...