League 1 Minus 10 - blog

L1Minus10

Great read as usual. However near the end Juanmi hit a sweet volley which was heading in (I was right behind it) when a Sunderland boot nicked it past the post with the keeper rooted to the spot. Needless to say the ref gave a goal kick!

Great read as usual. However near the end Juanmi hit a sweet volley which was heading in (I was right behind it) when a Sunderland boot nicked it past the post with the keeper rooted to the spot. Needless to say the ref gave a goal kick!

One decent strike isn't going to save him tbh

Very apt headline.

i just can't get Fabrice "crop circles" Fernandes out of my head when watching Dusan, likewise gifted with a ball at their feet, and likewise for some reason needing to prove they are gifted whilst sucking more and more players into the vortex of their own creation whilst everyone else admires the surroundings for a while.

The photo and caption at the end made me think of Graziano nicking the ball off Tadics toe at Chelsea to set Manė up, almost like "oh bugger he's going to start figure of 8 dicking around again".

Really looking forward to the next one :)

It was easier int he early days when I didn't know if anyone read it.... now there are expectations... :)

:D You buggers!!!! I thought it was out already, just rushed downstairs fired up the coffee machine ready to "watch" it on a bigger screen. :D

Sorry.... bit slow I realise

The next one will write itself, won't it?:-)

It's much easier writing about games like this, rather than a 0-0...

He might be sulking because he couldn't go- had to coach an under12's team

Nah, I chose to coach the kids as soon as game was switched. My son would rather play than watch which is good and besides, it's about all 14 of them...

Ah, understandable. If he were a player it would be easier to get out of..

If I was a player? Not for 15 years.... :)

Like you Glen five of us STH up here in Shropshire had to forego the game as two of the Grandsons had matches.One a 1000 kick off the other 1330. Thanks for the report.Can't let the Grandsons read it yet as they're both too young but I do read the juicy bits for them.Outstanding as usual.

It was easier int he early days when I didn't know if anyone read it.... now there are expectations... :)

Sorry.... bit slow I realise

No need to apologise, my comment was aimed at the two comedians Shance and SuperSAINT up at the crack of Sparrows fart bumping the thread up the Forum, and in the process teasing all us other kids waiting for the next edition of our favourite comic to hit the "doormat"!!!!

Never feel pressured by us scallywags to hit some deadline, you have a life - family, we all appreciate and enjoy your excellent work.

No need to apologise, my comment was aimed at the two comedians Shance and SuperSAINT up at the crack of Sparrows fart bumping the thread up the Forum, and in the process teasing all us other kids waiting for the next edition of our favourite comic to hit the "doormat"!!!!

Never feel pressured by us scallywags to hit some deadline, you have a life - family, we all appreciate and enjoy your excellent work.

^^^

• 2 weeks later...