League 1 Minus 10 - blog

L1Minus10

I've not missed a 'Blog' since he started. I love his reference to the 'Chuckle Brothers'. Went to the 'Tri-partite' Tourney last saturday with my Nipper and Three Grandsons and experienced our Bloggers frustration. For the first game we sat in front of two women who continually gossipped about TV Progs- 'Oooo... I love Come dine with me (I thought go home and watch the telly then) and Jeremy'. (I had to ask Mrs H what that meant!) Is he for real? Then for the Second game the Bloggers 'Chuckle brothers' were behind us and what a pair of 'hand shandy' experts they were. Every ball, kick,throw in, or decision was remarked upon and none of it reflected what was going on on the pitch. I hope 'Blogger' sits in front of these two again as the humour is infectious'. Keep the Blog coming oppo. My Grandson who lives over in Stamford, Lincs reads it every week and says the 'Match Reports are far superior to any Sports Correspondent.

I've subscribed the blog to my Google Reader, and I've read every posting since the blog began. It's a weekly highlight for me :-)

Great writing style with a mix of talent, wit, eye for detail, and genuine knowledge about football...

• 2 weeks later...
Does this man get enough praise for what is a brilliant blog and my favourite on the world wide web? I would have thought not quite. Here is a touch more. Praise.

I sent it to the guardian as they were asking for good football blogs. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I have and hopefully they will list it.

Does this man get enough praise for what is a brilliant blog and my favourite on the world wide web? I would have thought not quite. Here is a touch more. Praise.

Much appreciated, thanks a lot

I sent it to the guardian as they were asking for good football blogs. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I have and hopefully they will list it.

Depends if they have a sense of humour about me calling Lee Bowyer a niggly little **** and stuff like that. I imagine they put disclaimers on everything so they don't get sued... I appreciate your support though... cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Great read as always sir..... To this day I am unsure why, but I always read your blog in my head in a voice and tone like how David Mitchell sounds......weird, but true story!

I think that says more about you than me mate. Do you have a picture of David Mitchell as your desktop background ?

Shame you can't do the match reports for the Echo would do wonders for their circulation

I can't imagine it would improve the Echo/SFC relationship too much....

Billie ****e is the greatest blog / match reporter there is. The guy is a genius and should write them professionally for a major newspaper. Far moe entertaining than the usual toeing the line crap

Many thanks... you are still an impatient git...

great read,puts all others to shame,

Cheers mate, thanks for reading...

Not PC enough for mainstream media consumption, it's the way of the world these days. Never mind that, I fuc*ing love it! If you set up a donations/payment link on your blog I will definitely be happy to contribute. I feel quality writing like this deserves payment. Billy ****e..saints legend!

Nail, Head. I'm not a particularly PC person myself and the way I write is a reflection of that. I guess it would be a challenge to try and be PC without sounding like everybody else.

Thanks to all of you for reading it - there'd be no point otherwise.

I think that says more about you than me mate. Do you have a picture of David Mitchell as your desktop background ?

Well thats the weird thing........ I don't consider myself to be a fan of his and I very very rarely watch any program with him in it. There is just something in your blunt, and usually spot on I might add, delivery that just reeks of the man. All IMO of course!

Well thats the weird thing........ I don't consider myself to be a fan of his and I very very rarely watch any program with him in it. There is just something in your blunt, and usually spot on I might add, delivery that just reeks of the man. All IMO of course!

Great, after reading that it's now stuck in my head too!

• 2 weeks later...