League 1 Minus 10 - blog

L1Minus10

Absolutely love it. Will buy your book once it's out! :)

I wish.... maybe one day

Another Grade A blog Billy. You should be a comedy script writer m8!

Cheers, much appreciated

Superb.

Can someone arrange a Billy Sh1te and Rallyboy live tour in the not too distant future please?

That would be a laugh.... now appearing at the Portsmouth Guildhall

Lets bump this. It would be criminal mr ****e if people did what I did for so much of last year and missed this blog. I plan my monday evenings these days for when your blog appears on here.

You and Rallyboy (who posts often on the Pompey Takeover thread) have a great ability with words. I wiould be very upset at the wasted talent if you and he did not make your livings through your creative abilities. I regularly read Private Eye but the offerings that both you and he give us are just as good as what you can read on that magnificent journal. Well done sir.

Edited by Tamesaint

Lets bump this. It would be criminal mr ****e if people did what I did for so much of last year and missed this blog. I plan my monday evenings these days for when your blog appears on here.

You and Rallyboy (who posts often on the Pompey Takeover thread) have a great ability with words. I wiould be very upset at the wasted talent if you and he did not make your livings through your creative abilities. I regularly read Private Eye but the offerings that both you and he give us are just as good as what you can read on that magnificent journal. Well done sir.

I put it in my Google Reader while on -10 in League One and as a result haven't missed a single edition since. It's really a great read and I'd hate it if the Chuckle Bros moved next season. Could be a devastating blow to the blog :(

I have really enjoyed reading your blogs . looking forward to next seasons instalments

Many thanks for reading, much appreciated

Better keep delivering on time then. It's usually written by Sunday but Monday is when the 'all angles covered' stuff goes on Saints player and I want to check that I haven't missed anything significant or messed something up.

Yep, I read the Takeover Saga - it would be nice to make a living from it. I program computers and it's boring....

Superb

Thanks very much, appreciate the feedback

I put it in my Google Reader while on -10 in League One and as a result haven't missed a single edition since. It's really a great read and I'd hate it if the Chuckle Bros moved next season. Could be a devastating blow to the blog :(

Chuckle Brothers can **** off. I'll survive without them, trust me.

Great read as usual. Please keep going next season.

Will do - it's a 5 year plan... mind you, if ST prices are too large next year I may struggle...

Thanks for entertaining me all season. These are what match reports should be. Please keep doing it!

You're welcome, thanks for tuning in.

Thanks all for the nice comments. I'll be doing the odd bit to summarize this season and preview next as and when. May also do the Euro 2012 tournament like I did the last World Cup... will decide near the time. All updates will be posted on here and on the twitter feed.

Cheers

I've been reading this all season. I love it! I was hoping for an exciting showdown with the Chuckle Brothers for the end of season finale and while I was pleased to see you rowing with them I think you might have gone a bit futher and stabbed them in the neck. It would have been a very exciting conclusion! It wouldn't even have been a problem legally cos the Jury would just read the blog and see you was justified!

This thread and your blogs are a bloody good omen. Started off as "League One, minus 10" and now look where we are! Keep them coming, next stop Champions League!!

Would be nice but I think that's a world away.... I'll be happy with mid table obscurity next season....

This really is one of the best Saints blogs out there, love it. Even the title of it tells it's own story.

Keep up the good work mate.

Cheers, many thanks.

I've been reading this all season. I love it! I was hoping for an exciting showdown with the Chuckle Brothers for the end of season finale and while I was pleased to see you rowing with them I think you might have gone a bit futher and stabbed them in the neck. It would have been a very exciting conclusion! It wouldn't even have been a problem legally cos the Jury would just read the blog and see you was justified!

I can't imagine a jury wading through three years of ******** to find out my justification for murdering them. They are knocking on a bit so I'm hoping that natural wastage will take care of them before next season starts.

This really is one of the best Saints blogs out there, love it. Even the title of it tells it's own story.

No it's not! It is THE BEST Saints Blog. Thanks Billy for so many entertaining reads. I take my hat off to you.

Effin' brilliant!

Thanks. There's room for us all... I like George Weah's Cousin myself which is more serious than mine (so is everything) and it's very well written

I too have enjoyed both George Weah's Cousin and leagueoneminus10 over the last couple of years. So much so, and in conjunction with one of my duties at my new job, I felt that now was as good as any to start my own blog. Mainly about Saints, but also about football in general. Come and take a look - let me know what you think. Very early days but I am enjoying it and aim to post a couple of times a week. It will help that we have lots and lots of football this summer to keep me busy...

http://marching-back.blogspot.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...