SA v Eng 3rd Test

Hatch

Yep, we'll be all right now. Bell to the rescue. A stylish 21 runs no doubt then out at short leg trying to fend off a short one.

4 runs off 34? Good for him for sticking around for 34 balls. lets hope he's still there after 234

151 -5. Can't help think we will be lucky to get to 250.

Couldn't help thinking that they should never have got to 150 yesterday either.

The New Ball is the danger, dropping Smith allowed him to take the worst of it and leave it open for Kallis & Steyn to nurdle onwards.

This morning we just saw how one sided the new ball is

Still, wouldn't be England if it wasn't painful

241-7 at the close... I still fancy us to get 300.

+1

Gonna be a draw IMO.

We're almost through two innings in two fore-shortened days. Unless one of the SA batsmen really settles in tomorrow afternoon this is going to be a bowling contest. There'll be a result one way or the other IMO.

Sorry, for some inexplicable reason, I thought today was day three... I take it back, it won't be a draw at all, and I am a retard.

Actually, after yesterday's play, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Smith conjures a draw out of an unassailable position. He seems to have a knack for that.

Actually, after yesterday's play, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Smith conjures a draw out of an unassailable position. He seems to have a knack for that.

And sure enough he seems to be playing for 'security' again. How much of a lead does he need? Declare and have a go, England are knackered and reeling! Very curious policy IMO when you're a game down in the series, he's very much toying with handing us a draw and wasting the advantage he bought so hard with that brilliant innings.

Ah, there it is. Declaration at last as I type...