SA v Eng 3rd Test

Hatch

Yeah, erm... that was actually my attempt at tempting fate, so that in reality, we would go on to win (well, draw anyway)...

Maybe my last 'prediction' was the exception and I *can* actually predict the future...?!

Arse, don't you know that ONLY ever works IF you put money on ity, otherwise it just happens. Now get onto paddy Power and undo the damage you've done.

A drawn series would be a good result... hmm

Anyone know what's going on? I'm stuck at work and the Guardian OBO seems to have gone tits up.

back working now.

But to be on the safe side have cricinfo, the BBC and the Guardian OBO open in different tabs...

Not trying to tempt fate but it would be good if we could draw a match without having to have to last two batsmen in at the end!

and 'allegedly' 13 odd overs to go but think its an hour or 15 overs which ever is longest at the end and with two spinners on they could get more.

Not trying to tempt fate but it would be good if we could draw a match without having to have to last two batsmen in at the end!

and 'allegedly' 13 odd overs to go but think its an hour or 15 overs which ever is longest at the end and with two spinners on they could get more.

Sorry, sorry, sorry.. Collingwood is out now, all my fault.

Suffering from cricinfo important event lag stress syndrome.

Mainly keeping a eye on the cricinfo page but know that when something like a wicket happens they can take a time to update it so if the cricinfo page not changed for a while have to nip over to the guardian obo to see if anything reported.