Ticketing policy for the JPT Final

Dibden Purlieu Saint

Not quite,seeing as Season Tickets didnt go on sale until after we had been taken over. Personally I think priority should go to ST holders,then the fans who have been to most JPT games,not just the Area Final. There were only 9000 odd people at the first game against Torquay,14000 against Charlton and 15000 against Norwich. Where were all the plastics that came out in force last night as we were within touching distance of Wembley?

And 27,000 less went to the first leg of the "within touching distance of Wembley" match. The 3000 of us who went to a 7pm KO away which was live on TV should get two tickets each!

Edited by Bucks Saint

I have just spoken to the ticket office and to say i'm ****ed off is an understatement. Now i don't know how many other Saints fans thought they would be eligible for a Cup Final ticket because they had been to the area final????.....well this is not the case at all.

I have been told as we already know that season ticket holders will get priority....no problem there

Then those that went to the area final AND WHO ARE ON THE DATA BASE will be given next priority....so basically if you are not on the data base then tough even if you went to every round of the competition!!

I purchased my son a season ticket and this still doesn't put me on the data base!!!

I have my tickets from Tuesday night and the ticket receipt to prove i purched the tickets with my bank card at the booking office but this does not help me....basically i have to hope tickets go on general sale and that i can purchase one in the free for all.

I have just spoken to the ticket office and to say i'm ****ed off is an understatement. Now i don't know how many other Saints fans thought they would be eligible for a Cup Final ticket because they had been to the area final????.....well this is not the case at all.

I have been told as we already know that season ticket holders will get priority....no problem there

Then those that went to the area final AND WHO ARE ON THE DATA BASE will be given next priority....so basically if you are not on the data base then tough even if you went to every round of the competition!!

I purchased my son a season ticket and this still doesn't put me on the data base!!!

I have my tickets from Tuesday night and the ticket receipt to prove i purched the tickets with my bank card at the booking office but this does not help me....basically i have to hope tickets go on general sale and that i can purchase one in the free for all.

fear not mate...by the sounds of it, we will get 40,000 tickets (at least)..

I reckon about 8-10k will go on general sale in some sort of form..

Er. If you bought tickets for Tuesday using your own card, then you are on the database.

Sorry if already posted, and not that it makes much difference, but have just found out that Carlisle are in the East end and Saints in the West end of the stadium

Edit:

oh, and also found out that the club wembley tier does not go out on general release - just to Club Wembley and MyWembley club members.

I'm not sure how many seats are in the Club Wembley tier....somewhere between 10,000 and 20,000 I would guestimate.

If you phone the ticket office you can ask them to place you on the database, I done this for my wife for her ticket to the semi, now she will get one for the final now....

Edit:

oh, and also found out that the club wembley tier does not go out on general release - just to Club Wembley and MyWembley club members.

I'm not sure how many seats are in the Club Wembley tier....somewhere between 10,000 and 20,000 I would guestimate.

does not apply to jpt so these are availible

Where did you hear that? I've just spoken to the Club Wembley helpline who said they weren't going on general release...

my brother in law is a club wembley member and has told me his membership

does not allow jpt only england games fa and league cup and rugby finals

my brother in law is a club wembley member and has told me his membership

does not allow jpt only england games fa and league cup and rugby finals

Yes, the JPT final is not included in the Club Wembley package but the JPT is classed as a Club Wembley 'option' game - this means the Club Wembley seats only get offered to Club Wembley and MyWembley members for purchase but don't get offered to the general public for sale.

correct. The JPT final is not included in the Club Wembley package. Club Wembley members will get first refusal to buy their own seats (at inflated prices no doubt) but I doubt the percentage taking up this option will be very high. Saints V carlisle isn't very attractive to the neutral!

& This is why I'll Be there with the prawn sandwich brigade.

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work with a mate who has Club Wembley membership he is very confident that he can get me the 4 tickets that I require in the Club Wembley section at the right end of the ground which will save some hassle as I was working in Brum when the 2nd leg was played. I am under instructions to get a bit giddy in the bar as he does not want his reputation tarnished by me staying sober............................. sounds fair enough.

I may be wrong but seem to remember the club saying they weren't going to add anyone else's name to the database from about Xmas?

Think they realised they ballsed up by not having a membership scheme and were worried about over subscription in the event of us getting to Wembley etc ..

Sorry - know this doesn't help your situation. I'm sure you'll be ok - remember Pompey didn't even sell out til yesterday so as long as your quick off the mark you should be fine.