Final Tickets

Dr Who?

Right I am not sure what to do.

I went to both legs of the area final but only bought one on my customer/database number. My wife on the other hand has not got a area final ticket on her number.

If I buy a ticket on my customer number against the area final ticket, just so I make sure I get s ticket for the final, will I then be able to buy 2 tickets when they are offered to anyone on the database or will I only be able to buy one on my wife database number as I have already bought one against the area final ticket.

We really want the tickets together if possible, but I have a feeling if we wait until they go on database sale then we will both miss out..... if there is a chance that I will miss out, I would prefer to get mine on Monday!!

I went to both legs of the area final but only bought one on my customer/database number. My wife on the other hand has not got a area final ticket on her number.

If I buy a ticket on my customer number against the area final ticket, just so I make sure I get s ticket for the final, will I then be able to buy 2 tickets when they are offered to anyone on the database or will I only be able to buy one on my wife database number as I have already bought one against the area final ticket.

We really want the tickets together if possible, but I have a feeling if we wait until they go on database sale then we will both miss out..... if there is a chance that I will miss out, I would prefer to get mine on Monday!!

:confused: I think I follow? Email Dave Luker because I think that although the ticket isn't linked to your wife's C/N, if you prove the purchase and you're both on the database, you should be able to buy tickets on Monday.

Do the maths:

12500 season ticket holders ALL buy two tickets each = 25000 sold

29000 Saints fans at MK Dons, minus 12500 STH = 16500 guaranteed Wembley tickets

Total sold = 41500

Still left for general sale = 2500

BUT as a lot of the MK Dons ticket holders will probably have paired up with an STH (I have, for example), there will be even more available on general sale.

So, my advice is don't worry!

The original article outlining how tickets are to be sold had a Q&A. In it was covered the subject of having bought an area final ticket but not against your customer number.

Basically, if you inform them of the card details used to purchase the area final tickets then they will have your details (and thereby proof/eligibility) on their record.

If you have a customer/database number and have bought online before try buying online NOW, I know 2 mates who have bought online already without being season ticket holders and got 2 tickets each as if they were season ticket holders.

Another question for anyone ITK.

Two mates have customer numbers and went to JPS semi. They want to buy a ticket each for the final, no problem there; however they want to take their kids, which they often do, but as the kids alas don't buy there own tickets they don't have customer numbers. How many 9 year olds do?

Will they be able to get 2 adult and 3 kid tickets on their 2 customer numbers? Seems reasonable.

Two mates have customer numbers and went to JPS semi. They want to buy a ticket each for the final, no problem there; however they want to take their kids, which they often do, but as the kids alas don't buy there own tickets they don't have customer numbers. How many 9 year olds do?

Will they be able to get 2 adult and 3 kid tickets on their 2 customer numbers? Seems reasonable.

as long as you can prove purchase of the kids tickets (there is an order number on the bottom of the ticket) it will be fine.

I've had this exact same question with the TO and they've confirmed this - as i need to buy my 2 tickets AND 2 kids tickets for my nephew and his mate - who, obviously dont have a CC or debit card!

Here's the latest from the OS online ticket site

Wembley Blocks 548-550 - £24 28-Mar-2010 1:30 PM Buy Tickets!

Wembley Blocks 524-527 - £34 28-Mar-2010 1:30 PM Buy Tickets!

Wembley Blocks 532-537 - £24 28-Mar-2010 1:30 PM Buy Tickets!

Wembley Blocks 538-541 - £24 28-Mar-2010 1:30 PM Buy Tickets!

Wembley Blocks 542-547 - £24 28-Mar-2010 1:30 PM Buy Tickets!

Wembley Blocks 528-531 - £24 28-Mar-2010 1:30 PM Buy Tickets!

Wembley Blocks 136-139 - £34 28-Mar-2010 1:30 PM Sold Out!

Wembley Blocks 136-139 - £24 28-Mar-2010 1:30 PM Buy Tickets!

Wembley Blocks 132-135 - £24 28-Mar-2010 1:30 PM Buy Tickets!

Wembley Blocks 548-550 - £34 28-Mar-2010 1:30 PM Buy Tickets!

Wembley Blocks 551-501 - £34 28-Mar-2010 1:30 PM Buy Tickets!

Wembley Blocks 528-531 - £34 28-Mar-2010 1:30 PM Buy Tickets!

If you have a customer/database number and have bought online before try buying online NOW, I know 2 mates who have bought online already without being season ticket holders and got 2 tickets each as if they were season ticket holders.

Didn't work for me. I thought it was going to let me buy the tickets and I got as far as entering my payment details but then it popped up a box saying something like "You do not have permission to buy tickets or you have ordered too many" :(

Worth a try though ;)

got 4 (2ad 2kid) they wouldnt go for the 3rd child though