Football forum with lack of Saints

Dr Who?

Hi all,

I just thought I would make you aware of this football forum for all leagues, and it is not very well supported by Saints fans. Only registered a few days ago, but it is nice to get a view from other fans as well as our own, and all are welcome and mixed.

There is a section on a lot of things, but League one is good.

I only stumbled across it as I was looking for coaching details/jobs/training and this came up.

http://forum.football.co.uk

Someone posted a link to one such site in which Benthelegend is a regular contributor.Can't recall the name of it but if this thread stays around long enough no doubt we will be reminded.

Check the post before yours :smt041

We're not well liked on there. Apparently we're arrogant for thinking we have a good team.

Oh, and they refuse to believe that we have no debt and that we have covered our expenditure with our income so far this season...

We're not well liked on there. Apparently we're arrogant for thinking we have a good team.

Oh, and they refuse to believe that we have no debt and that we have covered our expenditure with our income so far this season...

There's no way we've covered our expenditure with our income...

The training ground will be a few million, 1.2m for Fonte, 1m for Lambert, 400k for Hammond, 400k for Seaborne, Jaidi, Connolly, Murty, Harding, Pardew etc won't come cheap. Leibherr will have dipped into his pockets a few times this season.

There's no way we've covered our expenditure with our income...

The training ground will be a few million, 1.2m for Fonte, 1m for Lambert, 400k for Hammond, 400k for Seaborne, Jaidi, Connolly, Murty, Harding, Pardew etc won't come cheap. Leibherr will have dipped into his pockets a few times this season.

We haven't paid all of those fees up front though. It was about £800k for Fonte and Lambert each.

What with the match day and cup revenue I honestly think we have covered the transfer fees easily. I admit the wage bill is a bit of guess work but I don't really believe it's that high.

I think we are pretty much the most unpopular team in our section of the forum. Also highlights how tw*tty Leeds fans are (and Huddersfield really!)

Thanks for the guide on the BTL etc.

To be honest,I can't really be bothered to enter into an exchange with a bunch of halfwits with no real notion as to what has happened at Saints and who believe we are still in the dark ages of Lowe etc.

However as others have already pointed out I expect Marcus has/will cover a bit of a deficit this season,and God bless him for doing so is all I can add to that.

I think we are pretty much the most unpopular team in our section of the forum. Also highlights how tw*tty Leeds fans are (and Huddersfield really!)

TBH, i just read through the huddersfield thread.

As much as there are a few over arrogant Leeds Tw*ts that were doing my head in i can see why we have got a tw*tty arogant rep back. :smt075

TBH, i just read through the huddersfield thread.

As much as there are a few over arrogant Leeds Tw*ts that were doing my head in i can see why we have got a tw*tty arogant rep back. :smt075

Certainly someone like supersaint84 or whatever his name is but then fans do tell him to put a sock in it when he goes overboard. All the other posts as far as I could see were giving an opinion that saints could now be considered as one of if not the best team in the division (a view backed up by a few opposition fans as well.) It's something which certain posters had trouble grasping the concept of.

I do see the points being made, and i can see what you lot are trying to say. But i also see why you are being called arrogant.

TBF, we are not the best team in the league, as we are not even in the top 6. But have arguably the best first team in the league now, IMO. We have more quality than Leeds, Norwich, Charlton and Swindon. And i would hazard a guess that St Mary's is currently the most feared place to come by opposition managers.

As for the Leeds fans, it's like argueing to a brick wall anyways, they were in Europe and everything you know.