Anyone driving down from London 2moz evening?

Andyb1

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Why not get the train?

10pm departure after the game tho, which means a mad sprint back to the station.

I think you have answered the question yourself.

I presume u meant the mega train? The train is at 21:55 and saints games normally finish at about 2145.. How long does it take to leg it to the station?

The train is at 22.00 and is fairly easy to make if you don't hang about to be honest. there are trains at 22.30 and 23.00 I think, but these are slower and obviously get you back into London a fair bit later.

Hi Andyb1. How do we know that you are not some deranged Pompey fan?

I have seen films like this. Admittedly most take place on deserted roads in America but still it makes you think.

Worse still you could be the sort of person that has either a really sunny or depressive disposition. It's bad enough being stuck with people like that in the ground let alone for a couple of hours either way in the car.

Hope this helps.

Yup. Apart from the 9 year age gap' date=' the fact we're from different cities and had never met before 2 weeks ago, we're the same person.[/quote']

Glasgow _saint has proved the fact he is a complete pleb on this and many other occasions. I wouldn't concern yourself with his ramblings. He obviously has nothing better to do in his sad little life.

Glasgow _saint has proved the fact he is a complete pleb on this and many other occasions. I wouldn't concern yourself with his ramblings. He obviously has nothing better to do in his sad little life.

Agreed.

Andy, bite the bullet and get yourself a train ticket mate. We are going to give Swindon a good hiding tomorrow and you know you want to be there to see it. Re your earlier post: £37 quid well spent methinks, especially as you will be able to text your step brothers all the way back on the train.

peak time ticket from London isn't cheap even if you have a rail card!

peak day return from Winchester is £58 or something! Don't know what it is to Soton but

Steve Grant will know - he sits in the same place on the train every day!

I wouldnt give someone with zero sense of humour a lift! No chance

You Glasgow_saint could offer to drive down and chauffeur me in a limo and i'd still rather get the train than listen the moronic ****e you chat.

I have a train season ticket to Winchester, but if anyone's driving I would have hopped in.... looks like I'll be on the train though.

Do you take the train from She Bu to Clapham (via where I live in Kensington Olympia) and then Clapham to Winch or Soton or do you go to Waterloo? The Clapham option is much quicker in case you dont do it already...

Why not get the one that leaves 5 minutes later and takes 30 minutes less?

an oversight granted ;)

I was originally going to use the mega train which had to be on the 21:55 train. I then decided not to go, then decided to go again at late notice. Didn't have time to check before i left was so fooked out when i got to the station that i just jumped on the train. opppss