'Come on you Reds,' Car rear windscreen flag sightings.

Colinjb

I have seen a lot of these flags/banners/whatever down in Southampton when I have been down for recent home games, but what is the furthest afield these have reached?

I would like start by saying Hi to the guy in a black BMW 1 Series driving down from Nottingham, along the M1 and down the M69 past Coventry, who basically went in convoy with me while I drove home this afternoon!

Can anyone do any better?

I have seen a lot of these flags/banners/whatever down in Southampton when I have been down for recent home games, but what is the furthest afield these have reached?

I would like start by saying Hi to the guy in a black BMW 1 Series driving down from Nottingham, along the M1 and down the M69 past Coventry, who basically went in convoy with me while I drove home this afternoon!

That was my mate Andy who lives in Hedge End, on his way back from a sales conference in Nottingham!

Maybe not further but flew the flag down the GU the other week all the way through Milton Keynes. narrowboatholidaymarch1.th.jpg

Sorry but don't get this at all. Man United are reds, we are Saints. Why would you have 'Come on You Reds' plastered over your car? For the record, I've never got the COYR chant either.

COYS

"Come on you Red & White Stripes with Black Shorts" is a bit of a gob full.

:cool:

"Come on you Red & White Stripes with Black Shorts" is a bit of a gob full.

:cool:

Show them the way to go home

They're tired and they want to go to bed (for a w*nk)

Coz they're only half a football team

Compared to the boys in Red, and White stripes, Black shorts, Red socks with a white hoop round the top .... Whey :D

See it can be done and more :p

Show them the way to go home

They're tired and they want to go to bed (for a w*nk)

Coz they're only half a football team

Compared to the boys in Red, and White stripes, Black shorts, Red socks with a white hoop round the top .... Whey :D

See it can be done and more :p

I haven`t heard that song in ages :-)

to tight to pay my subscription so cant start a new thread but think it would be really good if we could arrange a big ' thank you marcus' flag for wembley, what do you all think?

Pay a fiver and then find out for yourself.....;)

Sent two Saints JPT Final 2010 car window flags to my brother in Chaiyaphum, Thailand flags cost me £6.00 each and £16.50 to post via Royal Mail. My brother made up with them got them on his pick up truck (post photo up when l receive picture)

Sent two Saints JPT Final 2010 car window flags to my brother in Chaiyaphum, Thailand flags cost me £6.00 each and £16.50 to post via Royal Mail. My brother made up with them got them on his pick up truck (post photo up when l receive picture)

Havent they got cheap copies selling in the markets over there yet? surely a missed opportunity :-)