Rooney carried / hobbled off pitch

SO16_Saint

Rooney's little twinge doesn't bother me. England doing without him doesn't bother me either. I'd love to see Man Utd lose out on the Champions League though, and then not win the league. Then I'd like to see them go bust.

It would not be a world cup without a serious injury beforehand though would it ?

Perhaps the Sunday tabloids can come up with another scandal to rock the boat a couple of weeks before they fly to SA as they normally do.Maybe Rio can be falsely accused of stealing a bracelet after they arrive there.

Rooney's little twinge doesn't bother me. England doing without him doesn't bother me either. I'd love to see Man Utd lose out on the Champions League though, and then not win the league. Then I'd like to see them go bust.

Looks good to me.

Even happier they lost in injury time tonight.Clive Tildesley can now go on about "that night in Munich" for evermore.

As much as i have a deep hatred for manure, they also play the best football in the land and SAF will allways go for the win.

For that reason i want them to win.

Besides, it is their fans i hate more than anything.