Fulham....

saint lard

Playing extremely well right now.1 nil up away at Wolfsburg,at the mo.

They have been a revelation this season,imo.

Wonder what odds you would've got on them being the last remaining British side in Europe.

Would be slightly surprised if Liverpool don't get a result tonight however.

Long way to go yet though.

Edited by saint lard

I'm watching this match on a German channel. A completely cracking game and I am amazed there has only been one goal (written with 2 mins to go). I have lost count of the amount of times both teams have hit the woodwork, had shots cleared off the line or a 'keeper has made a great save.

Playing extremely well right now.1 nil up away at Wolfsburg,at the mo.

They have been a revelation this season,imo.

Wonder what odds you would've got on them being the last remaining British side in Europe.

Would be slightly surprised if Liverpool don't get a result tonight however.

Long way to go yet though.

Been excellent tonight. Played Wolfsburg off the park really. Zamora's looked international class.

Done very well in Europe this year but really need to sort out their away form which is dismall.

Well done to the old boy, done a fantastic job steadying and pushing on with negligable finances. And seems to be getting the best out of what seemed like, 'avarage' players.

hodgeson is a truel brilliant manager and zampra should go to the world cup

The goal Zamora scored last night was v nice.

Possibly a bit naive by the CB, but still a lovely bit of ability.

Whenever I see Zamora though, I think - Michael Ricketts. They have a couple of fantastic club years blended into an average career.

This is not a dig at Zamora, but this is possibly one of those seasons a striker gets every now and then, everything he hits turns to gold. - I don't think he's international class.

Whenever I see Zamora though, I think - Michael Ricketts. They have a couple of fantastic club years blended into an average career.

This is not a dig at Zamora, but this is possibly one of those seasons a striker gets every now and then, everything he hits turns to gold. - I don't think he's international class.

His all round performance last night, against the current German champions, was superb. All the talk beforehand was of the Wolfsberg front two, Dzeko and Grafite (both of whom are probably going to the World Cup) but Zamora and Gera played them off the park. He has improved 1000% from the player that struggled to make an impact at West Ham (possibly down to Hodgson's man-management) and is in better form than most of the others vying for that position. As for the Ricketts comparison, Zamora has much more to his game and is much more skilful than Ricketts ever was.

The goal Zamora scored last night was v nice.

Possibly a bit naive by the CB, but still a lovely bit of ability.

sorry..but no#

Zamora is now doing the busniess against top european clubs..and playing better in the bak yards of stikers who are apparently worth £25m+ (dzeko)...

he was superb against juve etc etc

Can't see Capello calling up a striker with no international experience. I wouldn't be totally against it just don't think Capello will do it, the fourth striker position is up for grabs though, if he can keep this form up then who knows...

Rooney, Heskey, Defoe + 1 imo.

Can't see Capello calling up a striker with no international experience. I wouldn't be totally against it just don't think Capello will do it, the fourth striker position is up for grabs though, if he can keep this form up then who knows...

Rooney, Heskey, Defoe + 1 imo.

isnt there a quick couple of friendlies coming up..?

if he is not picked for that squad then that would be that I would guess..

shame though as it is always good to see real form players given a chance

I think it will be

Rooney, Defoe, Crouch +1

Hmmm, one word, Beattie !!

Though i think that Zamora is a lot more refined player than Beatts ever would be, for one he can actually control a football.

I think capello could do a lot worse than taking Zamora to the world cup and would even say that he could be a replacement for Heskey who isn't setting the world alight at Villa.

I agree, Rooney and perhaps Defoe is a definate but the other two spaces are up for grabs, crouchie is a big favourite, but Bobby is definately looking good against good defenders this year.

Well done Bobby, well done Roy, well done Fulham.