Crystal Palace

RonManager

Just announced on SSN that they do no have the funds to pay staff over the summer.

2 possible scenarios might be -

1. They are relegated and go pop in the close season.

2. They are not relegated and go pop in the close season.

I wonder how the FL would manage this problem in terms of keeping the Championship and L1 at full complement of clubs.

Just announced on SSN that they do no have the funds to pay staff over the summer.

2 possible scenarios might be -

1. They are relegated and go pop in the close season.

2. They are not relegated and go pop in the close season.

I wonder how the FL would manage this problem in terms of keeping the Championship and L1 at full complement of clubs.

The policy would either be whatever league Palace would have been in next season has one less relegated this season, and the same for all leagues below as it ripples down, so in each league a team gets a reprieve, or if it's after fixtures are sorted, I imagine one league would operate a team short until the end of the season, then as above.

Be good to think of a scenario in which there's an extra promotion place that we miraculously grab, but it won't happen.

that was a cracking game to watch - the game on Sunday will be unbelievable, winner takes all! i would guess it will be on sky as well.

who would we rather face next year?

i'd have to say Palace with all their off-field problems at the mo.

that was a cracking game to watch - the game on Sunday will be unbelievable, winner takes all! i would guess it will be on sky as well.

who would we rather face next year?

i'd have to say Palace with all their off-field problems at the mo.

I don't think it will be live. I think they're showing the Blackpool vs Bristol city match

They normally show 2 or 3 on the last day and as the Wednesday/Palace game has most riding on it it is certain to be shown.

It will be a good afternoon viewing. maybe it will suit Wednesday knowing them have to win to stay up. Palace won't know how to approach it, and playing for a draw can be dodgy.