Luton

Appy

LOL

Just lost to York in the playoff semi.

Obviously their fans get a bit annoyed and charge the york fans.

I'd like to point out we did this a year ago before it has suddenly become fashionable ;).

I haven't seen it, better than the Sheff Wed's fan throwing air-punches at Clint Hill yesterday?
Yep, funny thing is the players are cowering at the back of the stands as Luton fans throw anything they can at them whilst the stewards are stood there looking non-plussed. It did look for a secong or two that it could get pretty nasty but calmed down quick enough.

Borrowed my Dads car to go to Luton about 20 odd years ago.

Some **** broke into it and stole everything,

I still owe them one,

One day revenge will be mine, in the mean time , I hope the whole of Luton suffers until I get my revenge. Automatic relegation would be good.

For Saints v Pompey you could almost read Watford v Luton though in the latter case the animosity was very much one sided. Used to employ not only the whole of Herts police but half the Met I reckon when Luton were in town. My trips to Luton to see Saints haven't exactly been wonderful either, crappy little ground in a crappy little town. I truly was so pleased when they lost their league status and hope they never return.