how many sold for southend?

harwellsaint

As of 5 mins ago less than four thousand left and selling steadily according to the ticket line operator. Should be approaching a sell out with walk ups.

nah, their responses are usually pretty inaccurate, they say whatever comes into their head at the time.A few weeks back someone reported them as saying just 6K left,then we got a crowd of 18000 or something like that.

As of 5 mins ago less than four thousand left and selling steadily according to the ticket line operator. Should be approaching a sell out with walk ups.

Would be nice but considering how many home games have "nearly sold out" on here this season only to find 21,000-odd come matchday a pinch of salt maybe required.

Mid-twenties would be very good - apparantly Southend aren't bringing anything like half as many as last time.

Pards has said strongest 11 as a thank you and he owes it to fans to give us a win

He said that there would be no let up before last week's match as well.

When you weaken your team then you send out a false message to your players and some of them think it's of no importance, like Lallana and perhaps Barnard last week.

He can say what he wants, the players will probably do what they want as well,still it's only Sarfend.

On-line sales won't let me buy a single ticket in Block 33, 34, 35 or 36 (lower) best I can get in Kingsland North is Row KK block 36. Will phone the ticket office tomorrow to see if these are truly not available.

Confirmed by T/O most of Kingsland sold out. Only a few left in 36 and the only others right down towards the Chapel Stand.

I just hope he plays Pulis so the fans get to say farewell before he leaves

Who says he is leaving? I heard a contract extension will be offered.

I must be one of the precious few that I have seen him on the pitch ( I won't say 'seen him play' ) as he was pretty anonymous that night I watched the Reserves at Staplewood.

Still, next season could be important for him.