Song for 'Guly'

saint_bert

what's the point of this thread? There have been some really funny, clever and original ideas and also some really sh*t ones but we all know it'll be "theres only one Gully" something equally as lame. Anything slightly contrversial will have the PC brigade out and anything that requires a knowing more than two lines outside of the standard repetoire will be sung and clapped so quickly it'll sound sh*t.

Oh be fair, when I go to League games I have to sit with my mates.

They've got ST's in the Chapel...

Think it would be a song for that end - after all it's a Scouts song and the Family enclosure is there

Next they'll be singing Kumbayah!

Nice. Not sure of the song element tho...

Are we all going to shout 'that's the way to do it' when the opposition score?

Or do we hit the person next to us with a rolling pin?

Did all this for "Puncheon Jaidi" 6 months ago.

My favourite thing in this thread is seeing how many people propose songs they don't even know the originals for.

"Come A Chameleon" ? Seriously ?

To be honest the words fit! You are quite sad for posting this reply to be honest? Are you getting old and grumpy? Did you still know which song I meant?

Maybe it's me but did anybody else notice during Pardew's comments pre-Bolton on Tuesday night the detached and emotionless way in which he referred to Guly when describing how he would fit into the team? Very unenthusiastic would be my interpretation, which led me to think that maybe the Italian connection has come to the fore once again. Was this the work of Corteses and his pals in Italy? Maybe Cortese is now deciding who comes in and not Pardew?

You never know, maybe he takes the view that very few of Pardew's buys have been a huge success.

Shades of Delgado and Lowe...

Of all the 100's of Song for "XXXX" threads on this forum and the last, has one ever made it onto the terraces?

Just a question

Rickie Lambert's song did (one home match after the cringeworthy handing out of song sheets utterly failed to get the song going).

Various Lallana songs are still doing the rounds in patches too.

I hope the Barnard one isn't "our" fault.

Of all the 100's of Song for "XXXX" threads on this forum and the last, has one ever made it onto the terraces?

Just a question

No.

Anyway, i insist that mine is the best,

Gully, Gully, GUlly, Gully, Gully

His name, means anal in the urban dictonairy...

TO the tune of Doe a Deer.

Tis true as well, look it up.

Just a question

Lamberts, Barnards, the Lallana "Messi" one, the Rasiak one a few years ago. I'm sure there's a few more.

But anyway, the ones i've seen on this thread have been absolute f*cking sh*te, and haven't even fitted with the tunes they're supposed to. Terrible.

Lamberts, Barnards, the Lallana "Messi" one, the Rasiak one a few years ago. I'm sure there's a few more.

But anyway, the ones i've seen on this thread have been absolute f*cking sh*te, and haven't even fitted with the tunes they're supposed to. Terrible.

Harumph! My "Every Sperm Is Sacred" parody matches the original syllable for syllable.

Nice. Not sure of the song element tho...

Are we all going to shout 'that's the way to do it' when the opposition score?

Or do we hit the person next to us with a rolling pin?

brilliant.

rip out all the plastic seats and replace with deckchairs to give it the right atmosphere

Dont post on here very often, but just had a moment of inspiration:

To the tune of United's Wayne Rooney song.

I saw my mate, the other day,

He said to me he'd seen the next Pele,

So i asked, who was he,

He said he goes by the nickname of Guly.

Gu-uly,

Gu-uly,

He goes by the nickname of Guly.