Billy Davies. Save Our Side!

Guest Hacienda

Guest Hacienda

As much as I admire the "total football" it's clearly going to take us down.

Billy boy, you may have small man complex, but please come and save our side.

Irrespective of who we have - the problem is that fact that we have no resources available. What you see is what we have. There is no money for anything else.

Now - how many managers do you think would jump at the chance to come and manage at SMS with only the current playing staff available, and absolutely no funds whatsoever to buy anything or anybody?

I do not want that **** at this club. End of.

Exactly the type of argument that got us into this mess. SFC have not got the luxury of appointing polite managers, we need the best available. BD would be much better than what we have now, although not my first choice.

Having seen the way Watford play the last thing us long suffering Saints fans need is another kick it long hoof manager like Billy Davies. No thank you.

I agree !!!, no 3-0 away wins for us, much sooner play the ball around, get nowhere and be humiliated ;)

Having seen the way Watford play the last thing us long suffering Saints fans need is another kick it long hoof manager like Billy Davies. No thank you.

I love all the "no way to billiy" & "billy is a co7k" posts - genius.

Do we prefer losing every week? Watford have one point from 5 away games coming in to todays game, yet our braniac fans prefer to have a nice guy in charge.

I dont care who's in charge - long as they get results!

Get a grip guys - bout as frustrating as our football!

When BD was in charge of Preston they did not hoof it,quite to the contrary in fact.

He is adaptable to the playing staff he has available,IMO.

Little Billy criticised the Derby board for lack of investment so what would he say if he was employed here?

And if he's so good, how come he is still unemployed a year after getting the sack?

Is it really time to change the manager with less than a quarter of the season gone?

I think our squad will learn and pull things round. There are enough good things about the team to be optimistic. After all, we are (marginally) better off position wise now than we were at the end of last season.

I have been wanting Davies to come since the moment GB left.

i don't give a toss about his personality,its not a popularity contest,he should of been the gaffer a long time ago.

It won't happen unfortunatly,we are skint.

oh here we go again wanting a manager no one wants , give me pearson everytime or even hoddle.

Little Billy criticised the Derby board for lack of investment so what would he say if he was employed here?

And if he's so good, how come he is still unemployed a year after getting the sack?

Is it really time to change the manager with less than a quarter of the season gone?

I think our squad will learn and pull things round. There are enough good things about the team to be optimistic. After all, we are (marginally) better off position wise now than we were at the end of last season.

good post

Seems to be an awful lot of 'learning' going on the last few seasons. **** !!!, we must be one of the most educated teams in the football league by now ;)

He criticised the Derby board for the lack of investment when they had just got promoted to the premier league,perhaps he just wanted a crack at staying there!!

The didn't release funds,hence they struggled, therefore he went and they went down.

Derby couldn't invest, neither can we, so it's much the same situation here, only a league lower! :(

Derby couldn't invest, neither can we, so it's much the same situation here, only a league lower! :(

Derby had to invest to have any realistic chance of staying in that league.

We don't nesessarily have to shell out what they would have needed too by any stretch of the imagination for us to consolidate a reasonable position in the CCC.

We require some tactical nous on how to remain in this league at present.

"We require some tactical nous on how to remain in this league at present."

So, the question is, does Billy D have the nous and/or the inclination to "save" us?

I am not convinced (and I don't like the bloke!)

Yes i believe he has, in abundance.

I don't know him and i'ts not a popularity contest,i couldn't give a rats ar5e about his personality,he isn't in football management to be liked.

He is in footie to try to be successful,if that is with SFC,i'm up for that 100%.

"We require some tactical nous on how to remain in this league at present."

So, the question is, does Billy D have the nous and/or the inclination to "save" us?

I am not convinced (and I don't like the bloke!)

He also said, just after they were promoted that it came 2 seasons too early. They were not actually ready to be in the PL. So it proved.

Irrespective of who we have - the problem is that fact that we have no resources available. What you see is what we have. There is no money for anything else.

Now - how many managers do you think would jump at the chance to come and manage at SMS with only the current playing staff available, and absolutely no funds whatsoever to buy anything or anybody?

Well said.

Who gives a sh1t what individual fans want - fact is, we need whats best 4 the club. As i've said for a long time Billy is proven at this level Portaloo isnt!
Who cares what individual fans want? Bournemouth Saint speaks for all of us!

Do you not see the tremendous contradiction in terms there doofus?

We will struggle this season, if we had Wenger as manager with Ferguson as Director of Football and Mourinho as Coach, the players are not up to much. If we stay up we will have done really well.