Survival Sunday

Dr Who?

Wigan took 1500 fans to Stoke on survival Sunday. Its a short trip down the M6 and they could only muster up 1500 fans. What an absolute disgrace. I can't believe they've stayed up.

How do you know that wasnt taking the full allocation they were allowed? It's the last game of the season, I should imagine stoke sold all their home seats.

Wigan took 1500 fans to Stoke on survival Sunday. Its a short trip down the M6 and they could only muster up 1500 fans. What an absolute disgrace. I can't believe they've stayed up.

eer, so what..?

wigan are a good little club, punching well above its weight, constantly selling its best players and try to play football the right way.....

that should sound familiar to saints fans

How do you know that wasnt taking the full allocation they were allowed? It's the last game of the season, I should imagine stoke sold all their home seats.

There was probably a Pie Eating Contest on in Wigan!!

Isn't there a min 10% allocation or is that just Cup Ties?

Makes even more amazing that they have stayed in the top flight so long, in a rugby town near merseyside and Manchester. Fair play to them but long term they have had it really!

Nope, there was empty seats in the Stoke end, but to be fair they had an expensive week last week. I do think that Wigan sold out their allocation though.

Glad to see Wolves stay up, I really like them as a club. They've got a good squad as well, which would've been dismantled if they had gone down.

Looking forward to giving Ollie some stick next season!

Just had a text from a mate out here who supports Wolves - he is a quivering mess and at the moment sitting in the corner in a dark room is as likely as a p!ss up is !!!

No surprise, they only took 80 fans to Tottenham earlier in the season.

Fair play to them though, small club punching above its weight.

eer, so what..?

wigan are a good little club, punching well above its weight, constantly selling its best players and try to play football the right way.....

that should sound familiar to saints fans

Local radio said they'd not sold their allocation. They took 80 fans to Spurs and 53 to WBA. That's **** poor support! It's not familiar to Saints fans as they never taken less than 100 fans to a premier league away fixture!

Local radio said they'd not sold their allocation. They took 80 fans to Spurs and 53 to WBA. That's **** poor support! It's not familiar to Saints fans as they never taken less than 100 fans to a premier league away fixture!

we took 257 to bolton once...